ROTE LS Missions p1

Fix this **** already, got stuck 3rd time in a row..
dfq8sex6k66r.jpg

Replies

• LordDirt
    5001 posts Member
    Stop using JML's ultimate then.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Or they could just fix this already. Sure it’s easy to say “just don’t ult” but that’s taking away what might be the difference in winning and losing the mission or phase.

Players shouldn’t have to keep making up for CG taking months to fix bugs in their game.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

Or they could just fix this already. Sure it’s easy to say “just don’t ult” but that’s taking away what might be the difference in winning and losing the mission or phase.

Players shouldn’t have to keep making up for CG taking months to fix bugs in their game.

They shouldn't have to but as previously stated, which method is gonna work, waiting for CG or not using ult?

Also the mission is easy, you don't need the ult.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

They shouldn't have to but as previously stated, which method is gonna work, waiting for CG or not using ult?

Also the mission is easy, you don't need the ult.

Anecdotal about needing it or not.

And CG isn’t giving anyone a choice. Don’t ult, even though people farmer ult mats and GL tickets to do so, or ult and the phase is locked because of an indestructible enemy and the entire points are lost.
  • JKL lead does just fine in this battle
  • JKL lead does just fine in this battle
    And for those who donate JKL to platoons?
  • Jml and scrub leftover Jedi work just fine (read no hyoda jkl gas jkr). I didn’t lose a unit with jml old Ben aayla shaak and jka. Could have used my ultimate but since I didn’t read it was fixed figured it was broken and waited until wave 2 to ultimate