Who's at the top of your character wishlist for the game?

Prev1
Sev112
110 posts Member
For me, it's Delta Squad. Boss, Fixer, Scorch, Sev. Being a four man unit, their kits would have to be specialized where they get bonuses that activate if they go into battle without a 5th. Maybe something like a Take Cover passive ability they all share where if a Delta Squad member goes under 100 percent health, they can't be targeted until they no longer have Take Cover ( only one member at a time can get Take Cover ) and it swaps around for each new Delta Squad member who goes under 100 percent health.

Boss - Leader, support, team buffs

Fixer - Support, healer, passive team buffs

Scorch - Attacker, AOE, demolitions expert

Sev - Attacker, Single target damage, attacks out of turn

So who are the Star Wars characters you most want to see in-game?

Replies

• Nien Numb, gosh darn it
  • Porkins enough said, we got doctor whos, revans and characters with 3 sec screen time but noooooo can't have porkins in the game.
  • Characters from KOTOR 2, though I will agree with Delta Squad. With all the clone commandos in bad batch, how cool would it be if they made a cameo?
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2321 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Gonk droid, Pit droid, Sith probe droid

😄
  • apoogies in advance for spelling errors: babu frik, pal vizla, bib fortuna, crosshair, marauder ship, jar jar, Luthen Rael, Sabe, admiral yularen, pong krell, heavy (clone), Quinlan Vos. Some of these are obviously much more likely than others, but I think they all could add something fun to the game
  • apoogies in advance for spelling errors: babu frik, pal vizla, bib fortuna, crosshair, marauder ship, jar jar, Luthen Rael, Sabe, admiral yularen, pong krell, heavy (clone), Quinlan Vos. Some of these are obviously much more likely than others, but I think they all could add something fun to the game

and obviously i mean jar jar as a dark side character.
  • Cutup, heavy, and all of domino squad in training armor. Then clone commando and arf trooper. And i can’t forget agent callus
  • Abe_Fr0man wrote: »
    Nien Numb, gosh darn it

This! along with

General Solo (In endor camo get up) so he can finally have a leader tag and give him a double zeta and through thermals.

Old Wedge / Old Lando & a resistance trooper - with the falcon

Jetpack (mando amour) Obi wan

Melchi

Cobb Vanth (Mando tv series version)
  • OldManJim wrote: »
    Characters from KOTOR 2, though I will agree with Delta Squad. With all the clone commandos in bad batch, how cool would it be if they made a cameo?

You might want to watch episode eleven if that’s what your looking for.

As for me, I’d like two crosshairs. Republic as a marquee character that has synergy with Bad Batch and the imperial version that’s part of a heroes journey. Unlikely to happen, but it’s definitely my top option.
  • Shmi Skywalker - inflicts torture on her self. When damaged JKA gains crit dmg and offence, Tuskens Haven -90% Heath, protection and defence
  • Nomis
    34 posts Member
    EV-9D9
  • Gimme a Watto support
  • Assaj bounty hunter
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    5+1 legendary
    8ubnqjc8gxs2.jpeg

• Colonel Meebur Gascon
  • LordDirt
    4995 posts Member
    kn7x8j7kev89.png
    bwp8pey2vh4g.png
    0tvojmnx08y4.png
    ng2pljfeybtk.png
    777i0elz4dez.png
    gykq34m67nmm.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    5+1 legendary
    8ubnqjc8gxs2.jpeg

Max Rebo! Sy Snoodles! The Galactic J…….
  • Darth Bane
  • Not as well known but I would love to see Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma.
  • Mister Bones. Dark Rey, Huttslayer Leia. Flame Trooper.
  • Endor Leia. She doesn't HAVE to be a GL - but I can't think of a reason she's not in the game.

Storm Trooper Luke - we have STHan - Luke was wearing that outfit too. He doesn't have to be good - he's pretending to be a storm trooper after all.

PROXY and Juno from Force Unleashed. Both great characters. Missed opportunity that they're not in the game. Put them in CG - they're ready to play.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Major Bren Derlin
    BrenDerlin-DB.png
  • I’d like a General Solo, perhaps even as the next galactic legend. A sort of ultimate version of Han with his trademark jacket and all he wears from Empire onwards

Similarly, I’d like an ultimate Leia. I think the three OG characters deserve a peak version, not necessarily from the sequels so much as the height of their brilliance. For Luke that’s obviously him as a Master but for Han and Leia its the end of the trilogy. Maybe even make them just legendary with abilities that benefit off each other.

Red 5, for obvious reasons.

The rest of Domino Squad would be cool. Though god knows they’d probably be useless considering the synergy the 501st all have. They’d need separate versions of Fives and Echo I think to even make it viable that you’d ever use anyone else.

Finally, a Young Jedi Dooku. I think if you modified Dooku’s kit to fit in with the Light aside Jedi’s it’d be really cool
  • Joruus C’Baoth and a decent version of Rukh based on the original Thrawn books
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Red 5
  • Nomis
    34 posts Member
    Prince Xizor
  • Joruus C’Baoth and a decent version of Rukh based on the original Thrawn books

Joruus, with a summoned Rukh, I could get behind that!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    356 posts EA Community Manager
    Jar Jar
  • Jar Jar

And a full gungan faction