Lifter for SEE or SLKR next?

Prev13
What the title says, SEE and SLKR both need a lifter and they needed it yesterday.

Replies

• Heck give SEE a kylo, and give SlKR a palpatine 😆 let them lift each other up
  • SLKR works perfectly fine for me
  • SLKR works perfectly fine for me

Yes so does JMK, LV, and Rey. Yet they all got lifters
  • JML
  • I don't think either JML or SLKR necessarily need a lifter, but I'll take one if they're giving them away lol
  • give SEE a dark rey
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    SLKR works perfectly fine for me

JML and LV never had lifters. Unless you consider Piett a lifter. There was some wannabe lifter like halfmaul, but he fills more like filler
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    JKL was the original lifter, even though he came first
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Devian wrote: »

JML and LV never had lifters. Unless you consider Piett a lifter. There was some wannabe lifter like halfmaul, but he fills more like filler

What are you talking about, Maul was always LV's lifter.
  • Devian wrote: »

I said JMK not JML, and as TVF pointed out maul is a lifter for LV
  • TVF wrote: »
    JKL was the original lifter, even though he came first

True that
  • give SEE a dark rey

Not another character with 3 second screen time thank you
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

meh. LV with dc don't need him and without dc Maul is just ok. Almost all the fights for LV to survive till 3rd ult and Ninth sister helps with that a lot better

• Devian
    671 posts Member
    give SEE a dark rey

Not another character with 3 second screen time thank you
    Why? Best choice. She can can benefit "Sith" while Enric Pryde can only benefit cripplatine
  • Devian
    671 posts Member

I said JMK not JML,
    yeah, sorry about that

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited March 2023

meh. LV with dc don't need him and without dc Maul is just ok. Almost all the fights for LV to survive till 3rd ult and Ninth sister helps with that a lot better

Neither DCs nor 9th Sister existed when Maul was released, and you needed Maul in arena, which still mattered.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member

9th Sister did not exist when Maul was released, and you needed Maul in arena, which still mattered.
    And SLKR had 5+ boosts after his release.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member

9th Sister did not exist when Maul was released, and you needed Maul in arena, which still mattered.

This thread is about lifter toons.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited March 2023

And Maul is just as good lifter for LV as Scion Boba - GL killer in tw and now we are happy for him to be GL in 3x3 with tuskens
    Changing Lifters won't kill CG. Make Vizla super-viable mandalorian for Maul with omicron for GA under him - we'll be happy. And for LV someone who can really boost him.

And Maul is just as good lifter for LV as Scion Boba - GL killer in tw and now we are happy for him to be GL in 3x3 with tuskens
    Changing Lifters won't kill CG. Make Vizla super-viable mandalorian for Maul with omicron for GA under him - we'll be happy. And for LV someone who can really boost him.

LV literally kills everything on offense, what more boost does he need?

I assumed Reva was also a problem for LV?

If this is your account, I’m confused.

vcx8ut42veab.png
  • Snoke not being in game is already odd. He’d be a perfect lifter for Kylo
  • SEE needs a lifter that he can link to, so if there's only one character vs a SEE team, that lifter can be linked to as the second link. Boom.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »

I assumed Reva was also a problem for LV?

Have you seen the latest video where Aesop Rock destroyed a Reva team with LV-Wat-RG in GAC?
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    SEE needs a lifter that he can link to, so if there's only one character vs a SEE team, that lifter can be linked to as the second link. Boom.

That's a interesting idea. Sounds like Clone Snoke would a perfect candidate allowing SEE to use link without having two enemies.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    JML

yeah he needs a lifter the most out of the remaining ones
  • LordDirt
    5001 posts Member
    Yoda ghost?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    JML

yeah he needs a lifter the most out of the remaining ones

Why? JML beats every GL on offense, the same can not be said for SLKR nor SEE
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    I really hope that the next conquest toon is a lifter for SEE or SLKR, they both could need one especially now when Wat likely goes with Trench. Granted, SLKR can manage better without a lifter but SEE really need one.