Star Wars Riddles

This was an old discussion that I enjoyed a lot, and I think should be brought back - please feel free to post any riddles here, it should be pretty fun.

Replies

  • Options
    Here’s one to start us off -

    I was a great Jedi,
    But while attempting to destroy an enemy I was foiled by who I thought was an ally.
    I did not trust this colleague who sought power,
    I had no idea that on that mournful night of war, It would be my final hour.

    Good luck
  • Options
    I really enjoyed those riddles too.

    I'd say it's mace as he was betrayed by Anakin when he wanted too kill sidious and also didn't trust him.
  • Options
    i’m with mace
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    That’s a nice change of tone for the forum. Here’s mine:

    With ten of these
    You’d be a conqueror of Lords
    But with just one
    A Princess helped bring down an Emperor
  • Options
    Blubcop wrote: »
    I really enjoyed those riddles too.

    I'd say it's mace as he was betrayed by Anakin when he wanted too kill sidious and also didn't trust him.
    i’m with mace

    Yep, y’all got it.
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    That’s a nice change of tone for the forum. Here’s mine:

    With ten of these
    You’d be a conqueror of Lords
    But with just one
    A Princess helped bring down an Emperor

    Honestly, I don’t know. A blaster? A ship?
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    The clues in “Lords” - but it would probably be more obvious to Aussie, Kiwi, West Indian, South African, Indian, Pakistani or English players - and players is also a clue
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    The clues in “Lords” - but it would probably be more obvious to Aussie, Kiwi, West Indian, South African, Indian, Pakistani or English players - and players is also a clue

    Hm… I don’t know if I’m stupid or what, but I’m gonna say a lightsaber.
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    That’s wide. Try again
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    That’s wide. Try again

    I give up
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    There’s 10 wickets in an innings of cricket - so that would make you a conqueror at the home of cricket, Lords in North London. Obvs wicket helped Leia etc.

    Maybe a bit niche - here’s a non cricket related one:

    I first stepped out in Marin County
    I then rode out at Christmas
    I can see my face in a million mirrors (even though it’s often hidden)
    I choose to live free but with a small hesitation I can become a shackle
    Who am I?

    Edit - my bad. It wasn’t the thanksgiving parade - it was the 24 September County Parade (who parades in 24 September?) Failing memory…
    Post edited by Wed_Santa on
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    There’s 10 wickets in an innings of cricket - so that would make you a conqueror at the home of cricket, Lords in North London. Obvs wicket helped Leia etc.

    Maybe a bit niche - here’s a non cricket related one:

    I first stepped out in Marin County
    I then rode out at Christmas
    I can see my face in a million mirrors (even though it’s often hidden)
    I choose to live free but with a small hesitation I can become a shackle
    Who am I?

    Edit - my bad. It wasn’t the thanksgiving parade - it was the 24 September County Parade (who parades in 24 September?) Failing memory…

    Haha, I know nothing of cricket.
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    There’s 10 wickets in an innings of cricket - so that would make you a conqueror at the home of cricket, Lords in North London. Obvs wicket helped Leia etc.

    Maybe a bit niche - here’s a non cricket related one:

    I first stepped out in Marin County
    I then rode out at Christmas
    I can see my face in a million mirrors (even though it’s often hidden)
    I choose to live free but with a small hesitation I can become a shackle
    Who am I?

    Edit - my bad. It wasn’t the thanksgiving parade - it was the 24 September County Parade (who parades in 24 September?) Failing memory…

    Rey?
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    Think earlier - this character first stepped out at San Anselmo county fair on 24 September 1978
  • Options
    padme?
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    1978? No not Padme
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Think earlier - this character first stepped out at San Anselmo county fair on 24 September 1978

    Boba fett
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    Spot on!
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Spot on!

    Yuhh
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    Here’s another:

    A malfunctioning stumbler,
    My trip saved a trip
    But now I’m fixed, I can be found
    Navigating the old imperial highway from Paris to Calais
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Here’s another:

    A malfunctioning stumbler,
    My trip saved a trip
    But now I’m fixed, I can be found
    Navigating the old imperial highway from Paris to Calais

    Is it a well known character?
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm. Not super well known but not unknown either. They’ve been around since the start pretty much
  • Starslayer
    2420 posts Member
    Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Here’s another:

    A malfunctioning stumbler,
    My trip saved a trip
    But now I’m fixed, I can be found
    Navigating the old imperial highway from Paris to Calais

    R5 D4 ?
    Are you saying it’s the R5 we see on Mando ? Never thought about it but that’s an awesome cameo if that’s the case.
  • Wed_Santa
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying - and it is.
  • Options
    Like a man from down under,
    With one prime directive;
    Or cries of rosebuds' thunder,
    With mystery connected;
    I stood at the forefront of assembly,
    I was meant to rise;
    The ranks weren't so friendly;
    By my own creation, I met my demise.

  • Options
    Krennic
  • Options
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    Krennic

    :)
Sign In or Register to comment.