The path of beetles.

I apologize in advance for the text, it can be typos, since it is written using Google Translate.

I am interested in the game path through the Jeonosians/Geonosians. Are they so good on ships as they say? Is it difficult to get their ships? I would like to hear the answer of people who play or played with this assembly at the beginning of the game.
Thank you. ;)

Replies

• I’ve just started with them now. They are a good start, as well as helpful for getting into a decent guild since most would want you to have a good Geonosian team for the Territory War to help get Wat Tambor. They’re also not that hard to get - they always appear in the shipments, so you’ll get them quickly. I’d say if your starting fleets, go for them
  • Ships are the easiest to get in the game, they're in galactic war and fleet shipments daily and entirely F2P. You can get a decent Malevolence fleet entirely free to play. Start farming the brood alpha, hyene bomber and vulture droid now, brood alpha is required to make Geos actually viable and the other two ships are kind of a slow farm as they don't show up in shipments.