VP players Smapty, Elixir, EASB' Sawyer, Lex, Sirius Black, Lev, Vasy, Jonav1975?

Prev1345678
DarthCalvin
10 posts Member
edited August 2016
Hey Guys, I'm DarthCalvin and just wanted to say hi to the peeps in my server!
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• uKHxvGc.jpg
    Congratulations to the new 70s!
  • Thanks, Finaly found Someone in my Server :)
  • Syphedias wrote: »
    Thanks, Finaly found Someone in my Server :)

Finally! Congratulations on hitting 70 btw!
    Thanks, Finaly found Someone in my Server :)

Finally! Congratulations on hitting 70 btw!

Thx, grats to you as well .

• Yo!! On your guys server and I think I'm your ally syphedias.

I hover around 30-15 rank. Running 5* phasma as leader, 7*sid, 7*lumi, 7*kylo, 6* oppress,
    Working on some characters before I reveal them. Congrats on holding that 1 spot, what are you guys running?? My ally code is 375-849-292 add me if you got room monster.

• ekoms wrote: »
    Yo!! On your guys server and I think I'm your ally syphedias.

I hover around 30-15 rank. Running 5* phasma as leader, 7*sid, 7*lumi, 7*kylo, 6* oppress,
    Working on some characters before I reveal them. Congrats on holding that 1 spot, what are you guys running?? My ally code is 375-849-292 add me if you got room monster.

Hello :) nice to have you there

I'm currently Running QGJ (lead), Yoda, Rey, Leia & poe

But i still Try to improve the squad, after the update my interest in royal guard has increased lol

• Hey Syphe, I noticed you got The All Powerful Red Death on your squad today. How much HP does he have on gear 7?

Hey ekoms! Add me too! Mine's 319-429-536.
  • Yes I like how they are still trying to make old characters viable. I'm interested in how general grievous is going to be. It looks like they gave another OP character to the droids. We'll see...

Added monster.
  • Hey Syphe, I noticed you got The All Powerful Red Death on your squad today. How much HP does he have on gear 7?

Hey Syphe, I noticed you got The All Powerful Red Death on your squad today. How much HP does he have on gear 7?

Hej, yeah been messing around with him, missing 1 piece of gear to get him to 8 but his health is currently on 16K

Yes I like how they are still trying to make old characters viable. I'm interested in how general grievous is going to be. It looks like they gave another OP character to the droids. We'll see...

Added monster.

I found it pretty cool because RG was sitting on my bench forever and now he is on my arena team lol

Let's see how grevious performs but it will take a long time until we see him 7*

• what do you guys think of a 4* FOTP. I have him full gear but feel like if I put him in arena, he will just get taken out first round. I have no issues with offense, but I'm sure my defense sux right now with the arena team I have.

I'm still leveling Poe and have him at 5* right now. but even with him, I think other characters will still be able to take out FOTP before poe can get his taunt off.

You guys have any experience with FOTP in arena?

what do you guys think of a 4* FOTP. I have him full gear but feel like if I put him in arena, he will just get taken out first round. I have no issues with offense, but I'm sure my defense sux right now with the arena team I have.

I'm still leveling Poe and have him at 5* right now. but even with him, I think other characters will still be able to take out FOTP before poe can get his taunt off.

You guys have any experience with FOTP in arena?

FOTP isn't that Viable anymore because speed is a big thing right now and most people go for fotp first anyway of course if he is 7* max gear he is still great and works well with Phasma but there are just better choices I think

Poe is still top tier for arena and he doesn't need more than 5* just get the speed to 142 and you are fine you should replace fotp with maybe GS, Daka, Poggle or Dooku they are much faster and have also good synergy with phasma
  • good to know....

Oh man syph.... You almost got sniped! Too bad your team is too Stronk, I should of took out Rey first instead of QJ. Your leia, Rey combo is nice.

Monster I tried attacking bebeate , but he was already in battle with you and sniped your spot. I chose syph to see if I could get some bragging rights but failed :/
  • Lol did you snipe bebeate in time syph? Sorry man didn't know you were on and probably took your time up. I think you had like 2 mins left to attack someone in time. Congrats on 1st
    good to know....

Oh man syph.... You almost got sniped! Too bad your team is too Stronk, I should of took out Rey first instead of QJ. Your leia, Rey combo is nice.

Monster I tried attacking bebeate , but he was already in battle with you and sniped your spot. I chose syph to see if I could get some bragging rights but failed :/

Yeah was a really close one I realized 5 mins till the prizes drop that I was 5th and then I went in because I had 1 battle left over so it worked out lol but nice seeing you made it in top 10 tho :)

Yeah the Rey & leia combo can be insane but sadly it can fail badly due to leia beeing unreliable sometimes

And thx btw :)
  • @Syphedias Royal Guard is fun! With gear 8 and 7*, his hp, armor, and resistance is top notch!

@ekoms everything Syphe said about FOTP in arena is true - it's essentially a slower glass cannon.

I used to run the Leia and Rey combo, but that was back when Leia's crit buff gave your team a 100% crit chance - really burns through anybody really quick with Phasma's lead ability.
  • 1KOldOf.jpg
    And I hope this bad boy's abilities functions as intended without all the shenanigans Yoda had.
  • Yeah that combo was insane but I'm already working for a replacement for leia and I will take RG to 7* probably next week I guess

So you got grevious ? :) I'm really interested how he performs
    Lol did you snipe bebeate in time syph? Sorry man didn't know you were on and probably took your time up. I think you had like 2 mins left to attack someone in time. Congrats on 1st

I never saw this a while back. Thanks!
  • Figured I'd finally make an account here just to say hi to you guys!

Syph/Monster - been having fun lately with the shifts to RG? Can tell you the defense is noticeably better - disrupts pretty decently =)
  • bebeate wrote: »
    Figured I'd finally make an account here just to say hi to you guys!

Syph/Monster - been having fun lately with the shifts to RG? Can tell you the defense is noticeably better - disrupts pretty decently =)

Hi @bebeate! Nice to see you in the forums and congrats on 70! It's not that long ago when our bracket/server only had 3 70s (me, Tobiwon, and Stratas).

And yeah, RG is awesome, imagine when they raise the level cap to 80? RG's building up to be even more fun!

Hi @bebeate! Nice to see you in the forums and congrats on 70! It's not that long ago when our bracket/server only had 3 70s (me, Tobiwon, and Stratas).

And yeah, RG is awesome, imagine when they raise the level cap to 80? RG's building up to be even more fun!

Hey beate looks like we're getting more people here :)

Yes he is really fun to play and I think my Poe is replaced now finally especially with lvl 80 as you said Monster guess I switched my mind about him

Haha I still remember when I was in the top 1000 lol

bebeate wrote: »

Yes he is really fun to play and I think my Poe is replaced now finally especially with lvl 80 as you said Monster guess I switched my mind about him

Yea, the top of our shard seems to be filling in quickly...will be interesting how things go when they drop 80 for the next run up.

I'll have to bring RG up to play with, seems like he is the attempt to slow down the speed meta in spots...not sure it works completely, but does vary up the play some.

Also, in case we're lucky, what time zone are you guys resetting off of? EST here, so if I can avoid screwing with your reset I will

Yea, stumbled across you in another thread and had to double check to see if you were the same one that had pulled 70 first on our server. Was pleased to see you were (and how I found this thread actually). Spent many a time on the climb up testing against your squad several levels higher just to see if I was making any progress
    Syphedias wrote: »
    bebeate wrote: »

Yea, the top of our shard seems to be filling in quickly...will be interesting how things go when they drop 80 for the next run up.

I'll have to bring RG up to play with, seems like he is the attempt to slow down the speed meta in spots...not sure it works completely, but does vary up the play some.

Also, in case we're lucky, what time zone are you guys resetting off of? EST here, so if I can avoid screwing with your reset I will

Yes when more people play him it would really slow things down and the matches would last longer then 30 seconds I guess

I live in Austria so I will also try not to mess someone up
  • Monsterbossed
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @bebeate it's cool to know you used my old team to gauge your progress :)
    Honestly, I've only ever lost that #1 spot twice, before reset, since I started arena. It was you and ragnarok.

Anyway, I wish we get more players from our shard to drop by here in the forums! I'm on PST btw. >:)
  • @bebeate it's cool to know you used my old team to gauge your progress :)
    Honestly, I've only ever lost that #1 spot twice, before reset, since I started arena. It was you and ragnarok.

Anyway, I wish we get more players from our shard to drop by here in the forums! I'm on PST btw. >:)

Haha, so...

I got a minute in between calls about 10-15 til reset to grab #1 for EST...you took it back by the time I looked back with a couple left. And then, of course, I got to enjoy what happens with 5 dodges from your Rey without foresight up...sigh. Well played, Rey, well played. =)

Now just to burn remaining sad arena battles for the night...Smiled at the random JC team that got thrown out there for a round, and also got my revenge on your Rey just to make myself feel better, but it was an empty, hollow victory.
  • ekoms
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    [img][/img]image_zpsui2r0f9q.png
    Why hello there gentlemen...
    [img][/img]image_zpsui2r0f9q.png
    Why hello there gentlemen...

Hmm not Bad, not Bad at all :)

• ekoms
    17 posts Member
    Any of you guys interested in making a guild?