Why isn't Trench working correctly?

DonPuto
371 posts Member
edited April 2023
Using Trench lead, Nute, Jango, Wat, and Dooku. Tried his special and only Dooku assists.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• DonPuto wrote: »
    Using Trench lead, Nute, Jango, Wat, and Dooku. Tried his special and only Dooku assists.

What were you facing?
  • Can confirm. He wasn't calling the whole team. I used the normal non Geo\droid team. Got it on video too. Others confirmed the same.
  • Spaghetti code.
  • DonPuto
    371 posts Member
    DonPuto wrote: »

What were you facing?

Was just messing around with the Tusken GC and tried a random DS battle. Didn't have any debuffs that would prevent assist so I figure it's not working.
  • DonPuto wrote: »
    DonPuto wrote: »

What were you facing?

Was just messing around with the Tusken GC and tried a random DS battle. Didn't have any debuffs that would prevent assist so I figure it's not working.

Fair. Im not shocked he is broken at launch. I was thinking you were facing DR but Dooku assisted so that went out the window. Hopefully it gets hotfixed soon
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>