Proving grounds

NoThanksz
9 posts Member
edited January 11
Has something changed in proving grounds? Seems you can't even beat it now even with a GL and good mods. Just seems unbeatable
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Replies

• Options
    I can only speak for TIE interceptor but no, this event isn’t any harder. I beat it first time with the team comp that I’ve used for the last couple and which work for me for an easy, albeit one star, win
  • Chonci
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    To hell with proving grounds the interceptor event is kittens. The description recommends relic 3+ toons yet my R7+ toons are being one shot with an AOE that takes out 3 toons before I even get a turn. CG really expects me to sit here all day, move mods around and attempt this 20+ times?
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    think there is a few videos out now to help but it's dicey trying to just get a one star let alone 3 stars. I don't think it's made to be able to 3*
  • kilum
    4 posts Member
    Options
    The interceptor one is why some of day 1 players are leaving. Even with an r8 team gets wiped out in 1 turn. Sorry but that is bull. They just prove they want you to spend all kinds of money just to upgrade everyone to try to beat it. My days on the game are coming to an end soon. Its been fun, but sometimes it's just best to walkway, then try impossible missions.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    kilum wrote: »
    The interceptor one is why some of day 1 players are leaving. Even with an r8 team gets wiped out in 1 turn. Sorry but that is bull. They just prove they want you to spend all kinds of money just to upgrade everyone to try to beat it. My days on the game are coming to an end soon. Its been fun, but sometimes it's just best to walkway, then try impossible missions.

It's not all "relic 8" and win in this game.... You have to use the right team and it's completely doable with less.... This was all R5.... cczexwp3e1xu.png
  • Options
    I tried many times and finally hit gold with JKL JKR JML HY and Bindo for insurance. Had to revive JKR with Bindo. JML got the DM and nearly went down but it worked.
    pj86fhpd29ac.png

ngmvkhjhvqf6.png

dvs37cidzx3i.png
  • Options
    Goodbye swgoh, Today you did great things again to take away the players' desire to play. The TIE interceptor event is a joke. Got three Galactic Legends and none can complete this event. Great work and thanks for wasting my time leveling the galactic legends.
  • Options
    Riocante wrote: »
    Goodbye swgoh, Today you did great things again to take away the players' desire to play. The TIE interceptor event is a joke. Got three Galactic Legends and none can complete this event. Great work and thanks for wasting my time leveling the galactic legends.

Guess you haven’t bothered to look at YouTube or anything for help in regards to the event. But bye I guess
  • Options

Guess you haven’t bothered to look at YouTube or anything for help in regards to the event. But bye I guess

if this is supposed to be the solution then something is really wrong
  • Options

…So if you’re having a problem with something and the solution would be available on YouTube, that’s wrong?
  • Options

…So if you’re having a problem with something and the solution would be available on YouTube, that’s wrong?

it's okay, you don't understand what this is about. it has nothing to do with watching something on youtube. consider my post as done.
This discussion has been closed.