Hailing from her homeworld of Dathomir, Merrin is coming to the Holotable!
Joining us from the acclaimed Jedi: Fallen Order game, Merrin will be a fantastic addition to your Nightsister team.
You get a Plague!
EVERYONE GETS PLAGUE!
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
- Merrin Dev Insight - LINK HERE
- As a reminder, Merrin will be receiving her own Special Mission in the Rise of the Empire Territory Battle in an upcoming release
- Merrin Marquee Pack Available
- NOTE: You might have noticed that the newsletter mentions Jedi Knight Cal Kestis. This is the official name for Hero's Journey Cal Kestis and represents Cal from the upcoming Star War Jedi: Survivor!
- Cal Kestis is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments. Collect this powerful character today!
- Tusken Chieftain's shards are now farmable from Dark Side 6-C (Hard). They join Tusken Raider but replace Sith Trooper shards, which move to Light Side 2-B (Hard) alongside First Order Stormtrooper.
- Updated the in game models of Talia and Nightsister Zombie
- Fixed an issue where TIE Reaper would not properly dispel all buffs on enemy ship when using Heavy Interference
- Corrected an issue where Jyn Erso could be defeated while Admiral Raddus was still an active ally.
- Resolved an issue where Grand Inquisitor's instant defeat effect could bypass the Instant Defeat Immunity provided by Ben Solo.
- Fixed an issue where Third Sister would inflict more than 6 Purge on enemies who have revived
- Merrin's Unique, Vengeful Bond, does not dispel debuffs consistently