Experienced Player on New Account looking for guild

CurryMcSauce
posts Member
edited April 2023
Hi All,

I am looking for a guild for anew account I just started. (I am also looking for ally's to assist in progressing through battles quickly, so please could anyone add me. I appreciate any help.) I am an experienced player on my old account. 3m+ GP. However I stopped playing early last year. I fell back in love with the game this year, but my roster was just too far behind and way out of the meta.

I decided to begin a new account and am looking for a guild to help me grow. I obvs am looking for raid shards and guild event currency. I am currently looking for Kenobi shards as I want to rush for negotiator and of course JMK GL. I am experienced and know what is expected of me in a guild, and I can guarantee 600 tickets daily. I am a very active member and would love to share as well as learn.

I am also happy to work on farming anything you may require e.g. Geo's.

The ally code for my new account is 676-918-294. Feel free to message me, or you can also message me on discord at CurrySauceOnMyTongue#0639

Also here is a link to my SWGOH.GG but as above, it is a new account https://swgoh.gg/p/676918294/

Thank you!

CurryMcSauce

Replies

• Ultradude488
    161 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Hey there! Im happy to help start you off on the right track. Let me message you on discord.

*EDIT* Ok you'll see it come from "Ultradude488."
    Post edited by Ultradude488 on
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • jrenz33
    45 posts Member
    Was curious if you had a spot for me as well?

My ally code is 521-435-588

Was an original user back in the day. And the Mandalorian characters brought me back in.

My Discord is jrenz33#7312