Guild Recruitment for The Phoenix's Flame

BrandedPhoenix
70 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hello, hello. My name is BrandedPhoenix. In game Sel Cel. I will be leader of The Phoenix's Flame.
I am a very active player, with several 7* characters, ranking 200-100 in my server regularly. I am a Free to Play player and will except Payers or non-payers.

The requirements are loose to base, but over time will tighten.

We are looking for:

Daily active players.

At least 5, 7* characters.

Rankings of 500 or below in PVP.

Communication will be needed.

PM me your requests.
Thank you all very much and understand the limiy is 50, so only the most qualified will be taken. Thank you!

Replies

• Hello, I've been playing for just under 2 months and am currently at level 67. My PvP team has between 22-23k power and have 3, 7* toons (will have 4-6 more by end of month at current rate of shards) and usually finish in top 150 in arena on my server, top 100 if I can do 5 arena battles during last hour before reset. I play multiple times daily and do p2p, so I have enough crystals to refresh energy 2-3 times ($40-50/month). I have experience with guilds from other games so unless SW varies a great deal from norm, I'll know basic raid mechanics. Names Raymond on my server, Thanks
  • BetaRay wrote: »
    Hello, I've been playing for just under 2 months and am currently at level 67. My PvP team has between 22-23k power and have 3, 7* toons (will have 4-6 more by end of month at current rate of shards) and usually finish in top 150 in arena on my server, top 100 if I can do 5 arena battles during last hour before reset. I play multiple times daily and do p2p, so I have enough crystals to refresh energy 2-3 times ($40-50/month). I have experience with guilds from other games so unless SW varies a great deal from norm, I'll know basic raid mechanics. Names Raymond on my server, Thanks

I'll be glad to except you as my first Officer. PM me.
  • I am willing to join
  • cantina456 wrote: »
    I am willing to join

PM me.