I'm a new player, and after a few days of gaming, I quickly realized the importance of having an active guild to progress with.
I've quit the default one, to join one that wasn't great, join another that was way too high level for me, and still looking for the perfect one.
This has really made the game unwelcoming to me, and probably to a lot of other players.
The thing is, I played multiple games like this one, and I'm surprised to see how the Guild search system has been made here. It's probably the worst I've ever seen to be honest...
And well, I'm a developer, and the changes needed to make it better looks pretty easy, so I really don't understand...
Anyway, here's a list of things I would highly suggest:
- A column showing an indice of activity should be visible, probably the sum of "Daily Raid Tickets Produced" of all members.
- The recommanded guilds list should only show guilds that meet these requirements:
* Not be full (seems to be done)
* Be "Open to Join"
* Not having a "Level Required" higher than your current level
- The list should be showing in priority:
* Active guilds
* Guilds that corresponds to your current progression (Guild GP / Members = Your current GP)
With all that, the research would be much easier, and the "Advanced Search" button would become totally obsolete in my opinion.
We could think that this button is actually the current solution for the issues that I'm facing, but far from it:
- You can look for a minimum GP, but not for a maximum, ending up showing you only guilds with 100M+...
- The list of guilds showed is also very limited, not allowing you much possibilities
- And you have no way to see if any guild in the list will actually allow you to join, because of the minimum requirement level.
Well, I could explain more of the situation, and provide more solutions, there's room for it.
Also, I'm a developer, so EA, if you want, I'll fix it myself for you hehe
But for now, I'm just hoping for a progress, cause it's really sad for all new players...