[MEGA THREAD] April Road Ahead 4/12/2023

Replies

  • Options
    Johnnyreb wrote: »
    Has the annoying problem with the player scoreboard displaying everyone’s as Patron been fixed yet????
    Try going to TB not from main screen or not from mail screen, but from guild screen. Then you won't see Patrons.

    Maybe it will be fixed with tb qol, but who knows...
  • Options
    Yay to fleet loadouts finally.

    The new raid looks fun but what about the rewards? You guys didn’t touch on that at all. How will the new reward structure look to compensate the loss of rewards from having only one raid at a time going, the removal of Cpit, and the week long blackout of raids?
  • Gawejn
    1126 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Yay to fleet loadouts finally.

    The new raid looks fun but what about the rewards? You guys didn’t touch on that at all. How will the new reward structure look to compensate the loss of rewards from having only one raid at a time going, the removal of Cpit, and the week long blackout of raids?

    Thats the most important part. What about guilds that wont be able to finish krayt dragon raid? Will they suffer in rewards loss from trying krayt dragon raid?
  • Options
    Fleet loadouts, and that's a good thing..



    Any info on Raid Rewards???


    Why not intice us with this new Raid structure with the reason why we do the Raids in the first place?
  • Ultra
    11551 posts Moderator
    Options
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)
  • MasterLumis
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @Meathead Is the 50% damage reduction for the mando faction bonus and hero bonus a typo or is that purposeful? Cause reducing someone’s damage output seems like a handicap not a bonus.
  • Options
    CHARACTER

    As mentioned in this post the team investigated the player reports of Poggle The Lesser and have made an adjustment to their kit.

    While in Territory Wars if there are no galactic legends and all allies are Geonosian: At the start of battle and the first time an ally is summoned, Geonosian allies gain Geonosian Brood until the end of battle or until they are defeated, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.


    In the Russian segment, the guys are wondering! Omicron no longer works if the enemy squad has a Galaxy Legend?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the explosive charges placed and the effect cooldowns transfer between personal runs? It feels like important info for team planning and general strategery™️
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.
  • Ultra
    11551 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    oh yeah i forgot the raid reward structure is undergoing a massive change
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.
  • Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Fair. Disagree though about "not a good sign", as they problably won't give us exactly what we had but will give something different that if done properly, should represent about the same value as what we had before, but as this value is quite subjective (for instance, if you only take into account crystal cost, you don't consider that some gear pieces are never farmed because the gear flow give players (depending on their level) enough), it will hard to judge and we will definitely have threads on the subject where people will tear each other into pieces ("Jesus **** it will be fun" (King George)).
  • Gawejn
    1126 posts Member
    Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Max raid tickets wont be equal to a week of rewards. I think about rewards too, and if my rewards will get decreased significantly i think i will stop playing. The reason why i came back to this game after like a year break was double gear increase...nerf in rewards for me will means stop playing
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Max raid tickets wont be equal to a week of rewards. I think about rewards too, and if my rewards will get decreased significantly i think i will stop playing. The reason why i came back to this game after like a year break was double gear increase...nerf in rewards for me will means stop playing

    but....i doubt they will decrease just your rewards. so, what you mean is, if they decrease everyone's rewards you will quit. which doesn't make a lot of sense because if everyone is nerfed, then nobody is nerfed. at least, that's my worldview so that i can still enjoy a game i mostly play for free and a franchise i grew up to love.
    YMMV, though.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    GoIrish86 wrote: »
    for TB, as an officer, it would be fantastic if we could actually lock a planet to a specific deployment goal (example, do not get a star, therefore you cannot go over x amount of points) or if the guild leader/officer could within the last 30 minutes of the TB phase auto deploy guild members GP into specific planets.

    I like the first part..... As for the second part, no way CG is going to allow anyone to play with someone else's roster, nor should they...
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    GoIrish86 wrote: »
    for TB, as an officer, it would be fantastic if we could actually lock a planet to a specific deployment goal (example, do not get a star, therefore you cannot go over x amount of points) or if the guild leader/officer could within the last 30 minutes of the TB phase auto deploy guild members GP into specific planets.

    I like the first part..... As for the second part, no way CG is going to allow anyone to play with someone else's roster, nor should they...

    Agree. 2nd part will never, ever happen, and I don't think it should either. That's why a successful guild is a participating guild. If that were the case, may as well just enable guild officers to use other member's rosters in Raids and TW . . .
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    tear each other into pieces ("Jesus **** it will be fun" (King George)).

    You're my new favorite person
  • Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Last time they told us what rewards would look like it was for the new TB - and the forums practically melted down with chicken littles flipping out that "they didn't say we would get GET1!!! they took GET1 out of TB rewards!!!" which didn't at all happen. There's literally nothing that they can say that's going to satisfy a consistently angry and vocal subset of people who frequent the forums. CG could provide a mathematical proof showing that rewards are being doubled and someone that went to wikipedia university would tell them they're wrong.

    Showing the rewards early is a no-win scenario, so why do it?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Last time they told us what rewards would look like it was for the new TB - and the forums practically melted down with chicken littles flipping out that "they didn't say we would get GET1!!! they took GET1 out of TB rewards!!!" which didn't at all happen. There's literally nothing that they can say that's going to satisfy a consistently angry and vocal subset of people who frequent the forums. CG could provide a mathematical proof showing that rewards are being doubled and someone that went to wikipedia university would tell them they're wrong.

    Showing the rewards early is a no-win scenario, so why do it?

    I mean that’s just an over reaction that you’re painting. They’re saying that depending on the reward track, etc we will see the same rewards as before and eventually more. Ok, well how?

    You mean to tell me it would hurt them to…communicate? The GET1 worry was their own fault for failing to include it and communicate that we would still be getting it. Had they done so, there would’ve been no melt down. It’s almost as if they’re clear and forward with their communication then there’s no reasonable blowback to be expected…
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Last time they told us what rewards would look like it was for the new TB - and the forums practically melted down with chicken littles flipping out that "they didn't say we would get GET1!!! they took GET1 out of TB rewards!!!" which didn't at all happen. There's literally nothing that they can say that's going to satisfy a consistently angry and vocal subset of people who frequent the forums. CG could provide a mathematical proof showing that rewards are being doubled and someone that went to wikipedia university would tell them they're wrong.

    Showing the rewards early is a no-win scenario, so why do it?

    I mean that’s just an over reaction that you’re painting. They’re saying that depending on the reward track, etc we will see the same rewards as before and eventually more. Ok, well how?

    You mean to tell me it would hurt them to…communicate? The GET1 worry was their own fault for failing to include it and communicate that we would still be getting it. Had they done so, there would’ve been no melt down. It’s almost as if they’re clear and forward with their communication then there’s no reasonable blowback to be expected…

    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying - it would hurt them to communicate. And I would wager that's why they do so little of it.

    It's been proven over and over that the community over-reacts and blows things out of proportion before they ever get their hands on the thing they're screaming about. How many people got out their pitch forks over datacrons and have since changed their tune? How many people lambasted the Inquisitors and have since come to find them a nuanced and versatile team to play? How many people were sure we were getting fleeced by the requirements of this new TB but have found that it's actually very approachable and doable? It's happened with nearly every feature they've released in recent memory. Negative reaction, whether justified or not, influences peoples opinion even when they don't know for sure that they should feel negatively. So when CG says something and people go off screaming about how terrible it is without actually seeing it in practice - that's damaging to the company and the product AND to the wellbeing of the community that enjoys said product.

    So yes. When the default reaction of people is to think negatively about whatever they say (again, whether that sentiment is justified or not) - the smart play is to shut up and not say anything.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Last time they told us what rewards would look like it was for the new TB - and the forums practically melted down with chicken littles flipping out that "they didn't say we would get GET1!!! they took GET1 out of TB rewards!!!" which didn't at all happen. There's literally nothing that they can say that's going to satisfy a consistently angry and vocal subset of people who frequent the forums. CG could provide a mathematical proof showing that rewards are being doubled and someone that went to wikipedia university would tell them they're wrong.

    Showing the rewards early is a no-win scenario, so why do it?

    I mean that’s just an over reaction that you’re painting. They’re saying that depending on the reward track, etc we will see the same rewards as before and eventually more. Ok, well how?

    You mean to tell me it would hurt them to…communicate? The GET1 worry was their own fault for failing to include it and communicate that we would still be getting it. Had they done so, there would’ve been no melt down. It’s almost as if they’re clear and forward with their communication then there’s no reasonable blowback to be expected…

    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying - it would hurt them to communicate. And I would wager that's why they do so little of it.

    It's been proven over and over that the community over-reacts and blows things out of proportion before they ever get their hands on the thing they're screaming about. How many people got out their pitch forks over datacrons and have since changed their tune? How many people lambasted the Inquisitors and have since come to find them a nuanced and versatile team to play? How many people were sure we were getting fleeced by the requirements of this new TB but have found that it's actually very approachable and doable? It's happened with nearly every feature they've released in recent memory. Negative reaction, whether justified or not, influences peoples opinion even when they don't know for sure that they should feel negatively. So when CG says something and people go off screaming about how terrible it is without actually seeing it in practice - that's damaging to the company and the product AND to the wellbeing of the community that enjoys said product.

    So yes. When the default reaction of people is to think negatively about whatever they say (again, whether that sentiment is justified or not) - the smart play is to shut up and not say anything.

    Going silent on communication is exactly what causes these outbursts on the forums though. This idea of “say little or nothing” just feeds people’s negativity that CG has themselves created.

    I mean DC’s are not an enjoyed thing in this game lol. I’m curious where you see people rejoicing that they are in game. People have learned to accept them being in game and are dealing with it, but that doesn’t mean they’re not as bad as people have made them out to be.

    Inquisitors are annoying because of their DC’s, not the kits themselves lol. When you take away their DC’s they’re a C team unless you’re in TW with GI’s omicrons activated. The blowback on them was just how much it was pushed down our throats and over the release of GI and how long in between the events for his unlock we had to wait.

    TB the biggest issue is the relic gate and many people are still peeved about that but yes, guild officers have done a fantastic job making sure we can do this. There are plenty of faults with the new TB and the biggest noise came from the worry of no GET1 because of their failure to communicate. That’s on them, not the players.

    I’m honestly flabbergasted that you think not communicating is the best thing lol. It’s literally their lack of communication that we are even talking about this. Perhaps they should’ve said how we would keep our reward income the same and how it would eventually get better the higher the difficulty. Without that players can only speculate and naturally there will be pessimistic viewpoints because of CG’s silence. Detailed communication isn’t going to hurt them. If there’s still blowback it’s because the thing they’re implementing is seen as bad by the community. Zero communication does nothing but sow the seeds of discord and negativity.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I mean DC’s are not an enjoyed thing in this game lol. I’m curious where you see people rejoicing that they are in game.

    Present !

    Last set was great, having temporary great teams like Aphra and Inqs was quite fun and a nice change of pace.
    I didn’t gear anyone just to enjoy a new uber-team for the current set, so i found it meh.
    Jury is still out on the upcoming one.
    If the LV dc set didn’t have the dodge issue, i would also have liked it very much. Creating a super duper uber GL was also an interesting take.

  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Last time they told us what rewards would look like it was for the new TB - and the forums practically melted down with chicken littles flipping out that "they didn't say we would get GET1!!! they took GET1 out of TB rewards!!!" which didn't at all happen. There's literally nothing that they can say that's going to satisfy a consistently angry and vocal subset of people who frequent the forums. CG could provide a mathematical proof showing that rewards are being doubled and someone that went to wikipedia university would tell them they're wrong.

    Showing the rewards early is a no-win scenario, so why do it?

    I mean that’s just an over reaction that you’re painting. They’re saying that depending on the reward track, etc we will see the same rewards as before and eventually more. Ok, well how?

    You mean to tell me it would hurt them to…communicate? The GET1 worry was their own fault for failing to include it and communicate that we would still be getting it. Had they done so, there would’ve been no melt down. It’s almost as if they’re clear and forward with their communication then there’s no reasonable blowback to be expected…

    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying - it would hurt them to communicate. And I would wager that's why they do so little of it.

    It's been proven over and over that the community over-reacts and blows things out of proportion before they ever get their hands on the thing they're screaming about. How many people got out their pitch forks over datacrons and have since changed their tune? How many people lambasted the Inquisitors and have since come to find them a nuanced and versatile team to play? How many people were sure we were getting fleeced by the requirements of this new TB but have found that it's actually very approachable and doable? It's happened with nearly every feature they've released in recent memory. Negative reaction, whether justified or not, influences peoples opinion even when they don't know for sure that they should feel negatively. So when CG says something and people go off screaming about how terrible it is without actually seeing it in practice - that's damaging to the company and the product AND to the wellbeing of the community that enjoys said product.

    So yes. When the default reaction of people is to think negatively about whatever they say (again, whether that sentiment is justified or not) - the smart play is to shut up and not say anything.

    Going silent on communication is exactly what causes these outbursts on the forums though. This idea of “say little or nothing” just feeds people’s negativity that CG has themselves created.

    I mean DC’s are not an enjoyed thing in this game lol. I’m curious where you see people rejoicing that they are in game. People have learned to accept them being in game and are dealing with it, but that doesn’t mean they’re not as bad as people have made them out to be.

    Inquisitors are annoying because of their DC’s, not the kits themselves lol. When you take away their DC’s they’re a C team unless you’re in TW with GI’s omicrons activated. The blowback on them was just how much it was pushed down our throats and over the release of GI and how long in between the events for his unlock we had to wait.

    TB the biggest issue is the relic gate and many people are still peeved about that but yes, guild officers have done a fantastic job making sure we can do this. There are plenty of faults with the new TB and the biggest noise came from the worry of no GET1 because of their failure to communicate. That’s on them, not the players.

    I’m honestly flabbergasted that you think not communicating is the best thing lol. It’s literally their lack of communication that we are even talking about this. Perhaps they should’ve said how we would keep our reward income the same and how it would eventually get better the higher the difficulty. Without that players can only speculate and naturally there will be pessimistic viewpoints because of CG’s silence. Detailed communication isn’t going to hurt them. If there’s still blowback it’s because the thing they’re implementing is seen as bad by the community. Zero communication does nothing but sow the seeds of discord and negativity.

    I disagree with pretty much everything you're saying, and I don't feel like it's grounded in actual experience or fact - but you're entitled to your opinion on all these things. We'll just agree to disagree.

    This is a scenario where no communication is going to be much better for me than continuing this debate. Silence is a smarter play here.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Last time they told us what rewards would look like it was for the new TB - and the forums practically melted down with chicken littles flipping out that "they didn't say we would get GET1!!! they took GET1 out of TB rewards!!!" which didn't at all happen. There's literally nothing that they can say that's going to satisfy a consistently angry and vocal subset of people who frequent the forums. CG could provide a mathematical proof showing that rewards are being doubled and someone that went to wikipedia university would tell them they're wrong.

    Showing the rewards early is a no-win scenario, so why do it?

    I mean that’s just an over reaction that you’re painting. They’re saying that depending on the reward track, etc we will see the same rewards as before and eventually more. Ok, well how?

    You mean to tell me it would hurt them to…communicate? The GET1 worry was their own fault for failing to include it and communicate that we would still be getting it. Had they done so, there would’ve been no melt down. It’s almost as if they’re clear and forward with their communication then there’s no reasonable blowback to be expected…

    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying - it would hurt them to communicate. And I would wager that's why they do so little of it.

    It's been proven over and over that the community over-reacts and blows things out of proportion before they ever get their hands on the thing they're screaming about. How many people got out their pitch forks over datacrons and have since changed their tune? How many people lambasted the Inquisitors and have since come to find them a nuanced and versatile team to play? How many people were sure we were getting fleeced by the requirements of this new TB but have found that it's actually very approachable and doable? It's happened with nearly every feature they've released in recent memory. Negative reaction, whether justified or not, influences peoples opinion even when they don't know for sure that they should feel negatively. So when CG says something and people go off screaming about how terrible it is without actually seeing it in practice - that's damaging to the company and the product AND to the wellbeing of the community that enjoys said product.

    So yes. When the default reaction of people is to think negatively about whatever they say (again, whether that sentiment is justified or not) - the smart play is to shut up and not say anything.

    Going silent on communication is exactly what causes these outbursts on the forums though. This idea of “say little or nothing” just feeds people’s negativity that CG has themselves created.

    I mean DC’s are not an enjoyed thing in this game lol. I’m curious where you see people rejoicing that they are in game. People have learned to accept them being in game and are dealing with it, but that doesn’t mean they’re not as bad as people have made them out to be.

    Inquisitors are annoying because of their DC’s, not the kits themselves lol. When you take away their DC’s they’re a C team unless you’re in TW with GI’s omicrons activated. The blowback on them was just how much it was pushed down our throats and over the release of GI and how long in between the events for his unlock we had to wait.

    TB the biggest issue is the relic gate and many people are still peeved about that but yes, guild officers have done a fantastic job making sure we can do this. There are plenty of faults with the new TB and the biggest noise came from the worry of no GET1 because of their failure to communicate. That’s on them, not the players.

    I’m honestly flabbergasted that you think not communicating is the best thing lol. It’s literally their lack of communication that we are even talking about this. Perhaps they should’ve said how we would keep our reward income the same and how it would eventually get better the higher the difficulty. Without that players can only speculate and naturally there will be pessimistic viewpoints because of CG’s silence. Detailed communication isn’t going to hurt them. If there’s still blowback it’s because the thing they’re implementing is seen as bad by the community. Zero communication does nothing but sow the seeds of discord and negativity.

    I'm honestly flabbergasted that you don't realize how negative you are.....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Last time they told us what rewards would look like it was for the new TB - and the forums practically melted down with chicken littles flipping out that "they didn't say we would get GET1!!! they took GET1 out of TB rewards!!!" which didn't at all happen. There's literally nothing that they can say that's going to satisfy a consistently angry and vocal subset of people who frequent the forums. CG could provide a mathematical proof showing that rewards are being doubled and someone that went to wikipedia university would tell them they're wrong.

    Showing the rewards early is a no-win scenario, so why do it?

    I mean that’s just an over reaction that you’re painting. They’re saying that depending on the reward track, etc we will see the same rewards as before and eventually more. Ok, well how?

    You mean to tell me it would hurt them to…communicate? The GET1 worry was their own fault for failing to include it and communicate that we would still be getting it. Had they done so, there would’ve been no melt down. It’s almost as if they’re clear and forward with their communication then there’s no reasonable blowback to be expected…

    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying - it would hurt them to communicate. And I would wager that's why they do so little of it.

    It's been proven over and over that the community over-reacts and blows things out of proportion before they ever get their hands on the thing they're screaming about. How many people got out their pitch forks over datacrons and have since changed their tune? How many people lambasted the Inquisitors and have since come to find them a nuanced and versatile team to play? How many people were sure we were getting fleeced by the requirements of this new TB but have found that it's actually very approachable and doable? It's happened with nearly every feature they've released in recent memory. Negative reaction, whether justified or not, influences peoples opinion even when they don't know for sure that they should feel negatively. So when CG says something and people go off screaming about how terrible it is without actually seeing it in practice - that's damaging to the company and the product AND to the wellbeing of the community that enjoys said product.

    So yes. When the default reaction of people is to think negatively about whatever they say (again, whether that sentiment is justified or not) - the smart play is to shut up and not say anything.

    Going silent on communication is exactly what causes these outbursts on the forums though. This idea of “say little or nothing” just feeds people’s negativity that CG has themselves created.

    I mean DC’s are not an enjoyed thing in this game lol. I’m curious where you see people rejoicing that they are in game. People have learned to accept them being in game and are dealing with it, but that doesn’t mean they’re not as bad as people have made them out to be.

    Inquisitors are annoying because of their DC’s, not the kits themselves lol. When you take away their DC’s they’re a C team unless you’re in TW with GI’s omicrons activated. The blowback on them was just how much it was pushed down our throats and over the release of GI and how long in between the events for his unlock we had to wait.

    TB the biggest issue is the relic gate and many people are still peeved about that but yes, guild officers have done a fantastic job making sure we can do this. There are plenty of faults with the new TB and the biggest noise came from the worry of no GET1 because of their failure to communicate. That’s on them, not the players.

    I’m honestly flabbergasted that you think not communicating is the best thing lol. It’s literally their lack of communication that we are even talking about this. Perhaps they should’ve said how we would keep our reward income the same and how it would eventually get better the higher the difficulty. Without that players can only speculate and naturally there will be pessimistic viewpoints because of CG’s silence. Detailed communication isn’t going to hurt them. If there’s still blowback it’s because the thing they’re implementing is seen as bad by the community. Zero communication does nothing but sow the seeds of discord and negativity.

    I'm honestly flabbergasted that you don't realize how negative you are.....

    Not really the point but ok? I’m negative when it’s warranted, not my fault CG is doing things deserving of criticism. You don’t have to agree nor make it your job to continually try and bash me whenever I speak negatively of CG whenever they do something bad or go radio silent 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I mean DC’s are not an enjoyed thing in this game lol. I’m curious where you see people rejoicing that they are in game.

    Present !

    Last set was great, having temporary great teams like Aphra and Inqs was quite fun and a nice change of pace.
    I didn’t gear anyone just to enjoy a new uber-team for the current set, so i found it meh.
    Jury is still out on the upcoming one.
    If the LV dc set didn’t have the dodge issue, i would also have liked it very much. Creating a super duper uber GL was also an interesting take.

    I personally like that it throws around teams that can beat others and stuff
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

    The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

    That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

    It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

    About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

    People want to see exactly what the new rewards structure is though and the fact they won’t show us isn’t a good sign. They say the new rewards will “equal and replace” the old but that’s subjective according to their opinion. For example, Wat shards and KAM shards are priced the same in GET3 but most guilds earn the two at wildly different rates…to CG that’s equal, to most players it’s not. It shouldn’t be a problem to show us what the new structure looks like, we’re a couple weeks out from launch so that should already be set in stone. I hadn’t thought about the max raid tickets as compensation for the blackout, depending on raid cost that could be good.

    Last time they told us what rewards would look like it was for the new TB - and the forums practically melted down with chicken littles flipping out that "they didn't say we would get GET1!!! they took GET1 out of TB rewards!!!" which didn't at all happen. There's literally nothing that they can say that's going to satisfy a consistently angry and vocal subset of people who frequent the forums. CG could provide a mathematical proof showing that rewards are being doubled and someone that went to wikipedia university would tell them they're wrong.

    Showing the rewards early is a no-win scenario, so why do it?

    I mean that’s just an over reaction that you’re painting. They’re saying that depending on the reward track, etc we will see the same rewards as before and eventually more. Ok, well how?

    You mean to tell me it would hurt them to…communicate? The GET1 worry was their own fault for failing to include it and communicate that we would still be getting it. Had they done so, there would’ve been no melt down. It’s almost as if they’re clear and forward with their communication then there’s no reasonable blowback to be expected…

    Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying - it would hurt them to communicate. And I would wager that's why they do so little of it.

    It's been proven over and over that the community over-reacts and blows things out of proportion before they ever get their hands on the thing they're screaming about. How many people got out their pitch forks over datacrons and have since changed their tune? How many people lambasted the Inquisitors and have since come to find them a nuanced and versatile team to play? How many people were sure we were getting fleeced by the requirements of this new TB but have found that it's actually very approachable and doable? It's happened with nearly every feature they've released in recent memory. Negative reaction, whether justified or not, influences peoples opinion even when they don't know for sure that they should feel negatively. So when CG says something and people go off screaming about how terrible it is without actually seeing it in practice - that's damaging to the company and the product AND to the wellbeing of the community that enjoys said product.

    So yes. When the default reaction of people is to think negatively about whatever they say (again, whether that sentiment is justified or not) - the smart play is to shut up and not say anything.

    Going silent on communication is exactly what causes these outbursts on the forums though. This idea of “say little or nothing” just feeds people’s negativity that CG has themselves created.

    I mean DC’s are not an enjoyed thing in this game lol. I’m curious where you see people rejoicing that they are in game. People have learned to accept them being in game and are dealing with it, but that doesn’t mean they’re not as bad as people have made them out to be.

    Inquisitors are annoying because of their DC’s, not the kits themselves lol. When you take away their DC’s they’re a C team unless you’re in TW with GI’s omicrons activated. The blowback on them was just how much it was pushed down our throats and over the release of GI and how long in between the events for his unlock we had to wait.

    TB the biggest issue is the relic gate and many people are still peeved about that but yes, guild officers have done a fantastic job making sure we can do this. There are plenty of faults with the new TB and the biggest noise came from the worry of no GET1 because of their failure to communicate. That’s on them, not the players.

    I’m honestly flabbergasted that you think not communicating is the best thing lol. It’s literally their lack of communication that we are even talking about this. Perhaps they should’ve said how we would keep our reward income the same and how it would eventually get better the higher the difficulty. Without that players can only speculate and naturally there will be pessimistic viewpoints because of CG’s silence. Detailed communication isn’t going to hurt them. If there’s still blowback it’s because the thing they’re implementing is seen as bad by the community. Zero communication does nothing but sow the seeds of discord and negativity.

    I'm honestly flabbergasted that you don't realize how negative you are.....

    Not really the point but ok? I’m negative when it’s warranted, not my fault CG is doing things deserving of criticism. You don’t have to agree nor make it your job to continually try and bash me whenever I speak negatively of CG whenever they do something bad or go radio silent 🤷🏻‍♂️

    Perhaps they are on a secret mission on enemy grounds and have to be raid silent
  • Options
    So upon the new Raid launch Guilds who do the new Raid will get : Rancor+ATT+Sith + new Raid rewards?
    Guilds who do Sith raid will get Rancor+ATT+Sith rewards?
    Same gear, same amount of guild currency as those combined?
    Because if not, then this is not an improvement, but a slap in the face.

    You introduce a raid that's faction specific, and take away the option of running multiple Raids, which people specifically farmed and geared characters for. So we'll basically have to farm up new factions, do we at least get the same rewards as all the other raids combined?

    People are on edge because this game is well known for the lamest "compensations" and constant nerfs, so the lack of clarity on rewards makes a lot of us skeptical.
    Just look at GAC for example. 5M GP players get matched up against 9M GP players. I have 2 GLs I often get matched with players with 4 or more.

    It's really hard to be optimistic when you get a lot of gear/currency/shards from raids. It can drastically affect a player's progress, and progress is already slow as it is.

    I guess we'll find out in 3 weeks, and I really hope we're wrong, and the developers actually worked it out where the players are not going to lose out.

  • Options
    So upon the new Raid launch Guilds who do the new Raid will get : Rancor+ATT+Sith + new Raid rewards?
    Guilds who do Sith raid will get Rancor+ATT+Sith rewards?
    Same gear, same amount of guild currency as those combined?
    Because if not, then this is not an improvement, but a slap in the face.

    You introduce a raid that's faction specific, and take away the option of running multiple Raids, which people specifically farmed and geared characters for. So we'll basically have to farm up new factions, do we at least get the same rewards as all the other raids combined?

    People are on edge because this game is well known for the lamest "compensations" and constant nerfs, so the lack of clarity on rewards makes a lot of us skeptical.
    Just look at GAC for example. 5M GP players get matched up against 9M GP players. I have 2 GLs I often get matched with players with 4 or more.

    It's really hard to be optimistic when you get a lot of gear/currency/shards from raids. It can drastically affect a player's progress, and progress is already slow as it is.

    I guess we'll find out in 3 weeks, and I really hope we're wrong, and the developers actually worked it out where the players are not going to lose out.

    lr6nzyf0plgo.jpeg
Sign In or Register to comment.