[Resolved] Could it be possible that after the 4th fix, REX is still BUGGED?

Maraxus
821 posts Member
edited April 2016
@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

So Rex was an aurodium toon. He was targetted for spenders (yeah the guys that actually help EA and CG run the game).

On paper his descriptions looked very nice so many of us spenders acquired him.
Since the day he was released, he already had 3 or 4 fix (who is counting).

And tonight i am sorry to say : Rex is STILL bugged

His Leadership is not "working as intended".

When the team suffer crits, it looks like ONLY REX gets the Turn Meter buff. All other allies have no change at all @ their TM. (or at least not consistently as sometimes it looks like it might work but most of the time it obviously doesnt)

EA, CG, please do us a favor and fix him once and for all. It is really a shame that a toon we paid for is bugged for more than a month...!

Thanks for looking seriously at this matter and if a real fix requires time, not rush it but at least get it right when it happens.

Thanks in advance,
Post edited by Maraxus on

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I've been running Rex lead since Aurodium. Th turn meter on crits has to be working because my slow team is always going before lots of fat characters.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    1) Have you tried it lately? it use to work fine a few weeks ago, now its not consistent : it works some times when rex is alive but not always => do some extensive testing and you will see that. many times i see crits and focus on one of my toon turn meter and i dont see it moving... is it linked to the "fixeds" they did previously

2) When rex is dead it looks like it doesnt work at all anymore
  • I knew Rex was still bugged!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    He's possibly the most bugged toon ever released.
  • Shame...

I feel EA needs a few guys on the project dedicated to doing just bug fixes...
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    Ok After thourough testing in GW, his ability does seem to work when he is dead and alive.

If it works in GW, then it should work in arena.

I guess the 7.5% TM was very small to be able to notice during fast arena fights.

Mea culpa, this time around, I was wrong.

thread can be closed.

Sorry