Sith Empire Fleet Candidates

2Next

Replies

• I agree Ebon Hawk with relic Carth and T3 requirements is a big possibility.

I wonder if instead we might get a kotor 2 version of the ebon hawk, piloted by HK-47 and Meetra Surik as a new release character (making for lots of spending rushing to farm the new character). 😀
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    The predictions I posted earlier:
    iesbvlezy000.png

Me, putting my money where my mouth is:
    fcfyiphypo8l.png
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    The predictions I posted earlier:

I am thinking along the sam elines but have Maul pegged for r8 and SET or HK being at least R5......
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    Getting ready
    cf24t09n803u.jpeg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Getting ready
    cf24t09n803u.jpeg

Same.... Taking a broader approach here... Not too much if a need to rush because I am mostly ftp and can pretty much guarantee there will be a marquee toon involved that hasn't dropped yet....

nkqxjnhrjc4t.png
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    I am thinking along the same lines but have Maul pegged for r8 and SET or HK being at least R5......

Never said my predictions were complete. :)
    Nasty Basty, SET & HK47? Sure, why not?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    I am thinking along the same lines but have Maul pegged for r8 and SET or HK being at least R5......

Never said my predictions were complete. :)
    Nasty Basty, SET & HK47? Sure, why not?

To be honest, I had all but SET (R5) at R7 before the new fleet was announced.... SET and Assasin I brought up to R5 because I used to run them with Trio pre-Talon...