Conquest Data Disks Inventory Improvement

Data Disk generation is random and as such sometimes gives players a very bad deal. From poor rarities to all 3 being identical, it can be frustrating since good Data Disks are essential for good Conquest rewards. Beside that, later the Disk inventory is cluttered with unused ones and becomes tedious to find the ones you want to swap around. Hence a thought for improvement:

First, have Data Disks in the inventory as a list with their text rather than rows of tiles.

Second and more impactful, allow players to combine Data Disks of lower rarities into better versions. This could work by whatever combination of rarity and data capacity needed. Combining Disks could cost energy or conquest currency. Eg: You receive a common (white) Entrenched, and after some battles choose another identical Entrenched; going into Disk inventory you select both to combine and once done there is now an uncommon (blue) Entrenched in your inventory.

Something like this could help alleviate player frustration with RNG and provide another layer of depth to Conquest.

Replies

• TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with the first one and have asked meathead for something on that front.

Disagree with the second one. I've never had an issue with any disc setups.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH