What are your opinions on SEE

2Next

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    I use him to kill Starkiller in GAC and TW. Pretty much his guaranteed use for me, unless they keep SK for offense and then he's killing Malgus.
  • rickertron
    326 posts Member
    SEE is pretty sweet. Easy to get compared to other GL's. Characters you have to farm are super useful in their own right and are important for ships. My only GL's are SKLR and SEE and between the two of them I can beat pretty much every other GL. With my R7 SEE I have beaten every GL except Lord Vader and SKLR. Rey and Kenobi can be challenging depending on composition of team.

I find SEE can be used with any number of characters, I don't ever use him on Defense (only real downside) only offense. I have no regrets farming him.

One of my favorite things about SEE is that in Grand Arena I can use him teamed up with trash to beat other GL's, doesn't require a super specific team to use in most cases. Can save more powerful characters for use in other teams.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    SEE can definitely beat more than just JML and Rey, if you have him properly modded and the right support (usually, GBA/Armorer plus a couple randoms). I can beat JML, Rey, JMK, and SLKR very reliably with SEE.

The only GLs I struggle against with my R7 SEE, are Jabba and LV. Just can’t seem to punch through either of them, but I know it can de done. Might require different modding, mine is modded for health/survivability. But I don’t want to remod SEE specifically just for Jabba/LV.
  • rickertron
    326 posts Member
    Tom1991 wrote: »
    He works well with wat so it’s a shame wat has gone to trench. Hopefully he’ll get a lifter that fits him more thematically. My main issue with him is his team always dies so unless you just 2 man a bunch of stuff his banners are always low and he gets screwed by solo enemies. Would be nice for him to be able to link on solo enemies or gain ult charge somehow.

He gains ultimate charge through the deceived ability as well, just not as fast when linked.
  • Zumwan
    356 posts Member
    I think SEE's value is probably about to go up, given that two of his requirements are already required for executor, and two other requirements are pilots for the next meta fleet, the Sith fleet, so you will probably want to have them at relics anyway.
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    I think SEE's value is probably about to go up, given that two of his requirements are already required for executor, and two other requirements are pilots for the next meta fleet, the Sith fleet, so you will probably want to have them at relics anyway.

^^^ This 💯
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Well current (and somewhat limited) experience is, easily beatable.

If I ground him out for my first GL I’d be sorely disappointed, I reckon.
  • Top 7 GL. Definitely in the top 7.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    I did, and I’m not.
    Well current (and somewhat limited) experience is, easily beatable.

If I ground him out for my first GL I’d be sorely disappointed, I reckon.

• Mohrg
    199 posts Member
    I just got SEE as GL no. 3, I'm glad to have a reliable JML counter for GAC at least. and a place for any left over Sith.