Disney Plus shows

I have seen all the SW movies. I have played many SW games. I am currently level 58 on SWGOH. Recently subscribed to Disney Plus. Just finished 3 seasons of Mandalorian. Can anyone suggest what Disney series I should watch next to familiarize myself with the Heroes in SWGOH. Thank you.

Replies

• xpgammer
    142 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Clone wars show has a vast majority of characters seen in swgoh and is regarded by some fans to be the best tv show. (I personally haven't gotten very far into it but have a lot of friends who have)
    You just need to get past the first few seasons as I find them fairly cartoony and don't care much for them.

the others really depend on what you like.
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • xpgammer wrote: »
    Clone wars show has a vast majority of characters seen in swgoh and is regarded by some fans to be the best tv show. (I personally haven't gotten very far into it but have a lot of friends who have)
    You just need to get past the first few seasons as I find them fairly cartoony and don't care much for them.

So, Clone Wars is animated? Do not think I would enjoy that as much, but will check into it.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Grogu_7 wrote: »
    xpgammer wrote: »

So, Clone Wars is animated? Do not think I would enjoy that as much, but will check into it.

It's a decent show with some good episodes. Some can be groany, but the good ones are very good. I personally prefer Rebels, but seasons 6&7 of Clone Wars are mostly bangers.

Oh, and to warn you--the Clone Wars movie is horrible...but fortunately not representative of the rest of the series.
  • Andor. It doesn’t tell you a lot about anyone except Cassian but it’s a fantastic show.
  • They have quite a nice feature there - all the SW content in chronological order. That's what I went through after subscribing (including stuff I already seen). Took some time but I really liked it.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

I personally prefer Rebels,

I will have to agree with you here Crazy, I found Rebels (at the time) to be my favorite SW series, S1 is weak, but the deeper you get in the series the better it gets. Andor was pretty good as well.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I loved the story of Andor, but I found it to be a bit "draggy" at times....
  • Thank you for your suggestions. I will start either Clone Wars or And Or tonight.
  • I found the first 2 or 3 seasons of Clone wars to be mostly bad. A couple of ok episodes, but lots not.

It does get better, even very good.
  • I watched the first 3 episodes of CW and found them very enjoyable. So if it gets even better in later seasons, that's great.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I watched the first season of CW and hated it. So if it gets even better in later seasons, I'll never know.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If u watch all of cw, which will only take a few decades (unless you skip work or school to watch it :neutral: ), bad batch is great to watch after it. CW is my favorite show tbh
  • If u watch all of cw, which will only take a few decades (unless you skip work or school to watch it :neutral: ), bad batch is great to watch after it. CW is my favorite show tbh

Yeah, like 22 episodes per season. But at least they are only half hour each.

• At least no one has started asking for SWGOH characters from Young Jedi Adventures…. (Shudder)
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    At least no one has started asking for SWGOH characters from Young Jedi Adventures…. (Shudder)

The only kid I know who watched it liked it very much; so mission accomplished.
  • It’s not the hyper saturated preschool treatment or characters that worry me… it’s the nagging fear of how they are going to deal with Order 66 & the end of season episode when unky Anikin comes to play
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    TCW show picks up in mid season 3 beginning of season 4, and the movie will never not be bad especially when it easily could have been better.
  • Grogu_7
    44 posts Member
    Since this post, I have been so involved with my new Guild, I have not found time to watch any new episodes. I will soon.