May 10 Middle earth launch

I noticed there’s finally a date for the Heroes of Middle Earth launch (May 10). Selfishly as I’m getting my sleigh serviced and have some time grounded, does anyone know if there’s any incentives or other promos for SWGOH players on offer if and when they sign up?

Replies

• Madged1
    8 posts Member
    Options
    I don't believe there are or would be any real incentives for SWGOH players. I believe its free for all and just play the game. I'm curious to see how it goes. I've been playing galaxy of heroes for 7 years and obviously the new LOTR game will most likely be no different for me lol I think I will be playing it for a long time to come. I'd say just try playing when it launches and see if you like it.
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    Options
    It looks like LOTR:HOME is a on the nose clone of SW:GOH, literally this game with Middle Earth instead of Star Wars which I have no problem with.

Hoping it is as fun today when it launches as SWGOH is.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    yes, CG has made over a billion dollars off this game so they just cloned it and used LotR characters so they can drain that fanbase.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Well I don’t know about that but poor old JRR must be burling in his barrow at the liberties they’ve taken with his plot - which seems to have been rewritten by some incels (yes those weak willed girls have all been possessed- despite being among the most powerful elf maidens on the planet… it’s up to us to save them boys)
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Well I don’t know about that but poor old JRR must be burling in his barrow at the liberties they’ve taken with his plot - which seems to have been rewritten by some incels (yes those weak willed girls have all been possessed- despite being among the most powerful elf maidens on the planet… it’s up to us to save them boys)

Ironic since I remember a few articles saying how the game was to be more diverse and more inclusive.