Galaxy of Heroes Farming Guide Overview

Hey, Heroes! I recently just published my Farming Guide and just wanted to share the overview graphic with you all here who like to see how the entire game connects together as one. Updated it from last year's guide to include all the new stuff that happened in 2022. If you want more step by step advice in regards to what order to tackle everything since it is a bit much to look at everything from a macro perspective., I just released the video going over one of many viable farming strategies which I still believe Supreme Leader Kylo to still be one of those best options to work for as a new player. Hope this helps or at least makes your eyes go cross seeing how so many things tie in together.

Replies

• Cool. Any and all guides would help all players.

I'm sure new players would benefit from why each character in the game is important. Whether they're used a pre-requisite for a higher value character, Platoon/Operations in TBs, has a Combat node exclusive to them in a TB, Assault Battles, etc.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Cool. Any and all guides would help all players.

I'm sure new players would benefit from why each character in the game is important. Whether they're used a pre-requisite for a higher value character, Platoon/Operations in TBs, has a Combat node exclusive to them in a TB, Assault Battles, etc.

Would be even better if the guide was attached!