Bonus energy from daily store login - Issue?

Notthatguyfrombefore
1074 posts Member
edited May 2023
I could easily be wrong, and not have noticed it arriving, but has anyone else had a problem with the energy from the daily chest from the web store. I got a notification in game stating my rewards (Chirrut shards etc.) including 100 regular energy, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the energy added to my pool and it was only at about 19 when I logged in to the game. It was only after I'd done some other bits that I realised something felt off.

No, I didn't take a screenshot. Yes, that's my problem. No, I haven't submitted a bug report because I have no proof.

I'm not expecting some kind of fix now, and will make sure I take pictures of it all when I go through this tomorrow, but it would be interesting to hear if anyone else has a similar issue.
Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
Post edited by Notthatguyfrombefore on

Replies

• rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    Same here :D
    No energy added after collecting the box from webstore
  • CaesarAM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    I was moving too quick to notice the energy. But did notice I had Clone Wars Chewie shards, which I’m pretty sure was not one of the May options. Looks like it carried over from April.
  • Kaerindal
    119 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    From my crate, it looks like its adding 50 energy not 100 this month
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Kaerindal wrote: »

There is a chance for either 50 or 100 this month
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1074 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Kaerindal wrote: »

That's interesting, so did you definitely receive your 50 energy? Maybe there's an issue if a player gets the 100 option then. My in-game notification definitely said 100.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Options
    "Each Mystery Chest contains FOUR cards as follows:

Card 1: Equal chance for 2 character shards of Baze Malbus, Chirrut Îmwe, Biggz Darklighter, Wedge Antilles, Jyn Erso, Pao, Bodhi Rook, Lando Calrissan, Bistan, Cara Dune, Cassian Andor, Hoth Rebel Scout, Hoth Rebel Soldier, K2-SO, Kyle Katarn, or Scarif Rebel

Card 2: 18.75% chance for 50 Energy, 18.75% chance for 50 Cantina Energy, 18.75% chance for 50 Mod Energy, 18.75% chance for 50 Ship Energy, 6.25% chance for 100 Energy, 6.25% chance for 100 Cantina Energy, 6.25% chance for 100 Mod Energy, or 6.25% chance for 100 Ship Energy

Card 3: Drops Credits with 30% chance for 50k, 50% chance for 100k, 15% chance for 150k, or 5% chance for 200k

Card 4: Drops Omega Ability Material with 77% chance for 1, 22% chance for 2, or 1% chance for 3

Claim Limit: 1 per day"
  • ragnoris
    70 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm I received 50 cantina energy.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve had a similar issue a few times, but what I noticed is that it’s adding the energy to your stockpile before you claim the pack.
  • Options
    50 here too. Guessing cg are feeling a bit sick about giving stuff away on the 4th and want to claim it back through stealth
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    I’ve had a similar issue a few times, but what I noticed is that it’s adding the energy to your stockpile before you claim the pack.
    Correct. Because you’re not claiming the pack when you click that notification in game. You are dismissing the details of the pack, the contents of which are already credited to your account.
  • dogwelder79
    1484 posts Member
    Options
    50 here too. Guessing cg are feeling a bit sick about giving stuff away on the 4th and want to claim it back through stealth

Typical. Give something on may the 4th, get it back the rest of the month. 🤣
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I’m pretty sure I’ve also seen it not credit the energy until after I dismiss the pack in-game?
    Correct. Because you’re not claiming the pack when you click that notification in game. You are dismissing the details of the pack, the contents of which are already credited to your account.

• Options
    I’m pretty sure I’ve also seen it not credit the energy until after I dismiss the pack in-game?
    I’m pretty sure you’re mistaken.
  • Options

I get all of that. FWIW what I always do is close the game, go to the store to get the pack, and then on reopening the app first job is to dismiss the notification for the pack I just got. What I’m saying I’m pretty sure happened is on reopening the app after going to the store I had 18/19 energy in the pool and the notification said I received 100 energy. Maybe I’m having a senior moment, but I wanted to flag it in case others had a similar experience and there was some widespread issue. If not I’ll just chalk it up to my mistake.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Could be. I’ll pay closer attention and see.
    I’m pretty sure you’re mistaken.

• Options
    The account is credited as soon as you reload the game, not after you read the message in inbox.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

This is why we can't have nice things......
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    …because CG is stingy? Yup…….
    BubbaFett wrote: »

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

We literally have 3 calendars on the go with more coming, double drops from may 4 through 7 as well as an awesome gift pack coming on the 4th itself yet people are complaining about a small reduction in energy obtained from a webstore that didn't even exist a few months ago......

Yeah, CG are the ones being stingy, lol, sure...
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    WAR IS PEACE.....

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY.....

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH......

We literally have 3 calendars on the go with more coming, double drops from may 4 through 7 as well as an awesome gift pack coming on the 4th itself yet people are complaining about a small reduction in energy obtained from a webstore that didn't even exist a few months ago......

• herd_nerfer
    1860 posts Member
    Options

Don't forget, another free calendar on the 5th in the webstore with kyro and omicrons. Man, CG is the worst... like, can we just get more free stuff? I don't feel like all this free stuff is enough free stuff.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    It's not free stuff. These apps are all selling your personal data every time you log in, some even if you don't.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    It's not free stuff. These apps are all selling your personal data every time you log in, some even if you don't.

It's free compared to the other things you have to pay crystals or money for.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

At least this time when a website is selling your data you get something back for it, even if it is just bonuses for a game.
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    I was moving too quick to notice the energy. But did notice I had Clone Wars Chewie shards, which I’m pretty sure was not one of the May options. Looks like it carried over from April.

o0d71cqcmpm5.jpg
    You would be wrong
  • CaesarAM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    CaesarAM wrote: »

o0d71cqcmpm5.jpg
    You would be wrong

I stand corrected. That’s weird.