Need help please

Hello, my account got banned because of my best friend, he was allowed to play on my device, but installed a modded apk without my knowledge...the support sent me to cg lucifer, but he was Aug 30, 2022 Last Active. Are there any other persons, who i can get in touch with?

And sorry for my bad english

Greetings from Germany

Replies

• Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    I guess you have no chance in hell...the "my friend did it" will not be a valid excuse as it is not very probable (nobody will believe that a friend playing for a "while" would take the time to learn and apply a apk).
    The account cheated and rules say that the account will be banned.
    That said...the very slight chance you have is lucifer...even if apparetly inactive, forum gospel says he usually answers...
  • Thank you anyway. If there is the slightest chance to get my account back, i will try to use it. And i know its kinda unbelievable because many will use that, but it actually happened so....even if its long ago...
    Ghost666 wrote: »
    I guess you have no chance in hell...the "my friend did it" will not be a valid excuse as it is not very probable (nobody will believe that a friend playing for a "while" would take the time to learn and apply a apk).
    The account cheated and rules say that the account will be banned.
    That said...the very slight chance you have is lucifer...even if apparetly inactive, forum gospel says he usually answers...

• AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    I think there's little chance here. There's the APK issue, which you said was done by a friend but I think even sharing your account is probably a breach of CG's terms of service.

Good luck if you really aren't responsible for the APK side of things.

I guess this highlights that even letting someone borrow an account is a risky thing to do.
  • dogwelder79
    1482 posts Member
    So your friend borrowed your device, he installed some cheat thing, played with the cheats, and you didn't know what he was doing. It's hard to believe. Even if it's true, your account cheated and now it's banned. End of the story.
    Next time be more careful with your device. He could have ordered stuff from Amazon, or emptied your bank account.
  • Greetings
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Greetings

Yeetings?

todwi22291gd.png
  • Does your friend have an ally code by any chance? :)
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Hello, my account got banned because of my best friend, he was allowed to play on my device, but installed a modded apk without my knowledge...the support sent me to cg lucifer, but he was Aug 30, 2022 Last Active. Are there any other persons, who i can get in touch with?

And sorry for my bad english

Greetings from Germany

Ally code?