Appeal to CG_Leviathan

Nikromantru
8 posts Member
edited May 2023
Dear CG_Leviathan!
It's been two months and still no answer. I'm starting to forget how to play. Most of all, I regret the money spent on the game, and in fact in this way I stimulated the development of the game. Again, I didn't break anything. Played within limits.
Please unblock my account 212414975 (https://swgoh.gg/p/212414975/), nickname Lunacraft.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Kaerindal
    118 posts Member
    I don't understand the point of cheating, but especially so on an account like that with so much to lose from being banned.
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Did you accidentally happen to press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Start?
  • Stokat wrote: »
    Did you accidentally happen to press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Start?

???

• Kaerindal wrote: »
    I don't understand the point of cheating, but especially so on an account like that with so much to lose from being banned.

That's why I say that it makes no sense for me to use cheats or something else...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I don't know you or your situation, but everyone that cheats says similar things.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It makes sense to use cheats if you pay money for the opportunity to play comfortably.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Stokat wrote: »

???

Very old konami console game cheats.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    There doesn't look to be any obvious examples of "cheating" in GAC on the account.... That being said, there are other ways to get banned ie. getting crystals from a third party etc...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    There doesn't look to be any obvious examples of "cheating" in GAC on the account.... That being said, there are other ways to get banned ie. getting crystals from a third party etc...

maybe this will be a new wave of cPit cheaters

would be funny if they could do it even with it gone
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    At first I didn't see anything wrong but since you joined feb 21 and you have 4 gls- 4 relic 9s and 9 relic 8s- gas, jkl, raddus all at high relic levels all in a space of 2 years is weird. Either your bill gates or neo. To put in perspective it takes most people to between 4-6 months to reach level 85 when you first start the game.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    subxsimo wrote: »
    At first I didn't see anything wrong but since you joined feb 21 and you have 4 gls- 4 relic 9s and 9 relic 8s- gas, jkl, raddus all at high relic levels all in a space of 2 years is weird. Either your bill gates or neo. To put in perspective it takes most people to between 4-6 months to reach level 85 when you first start the game.

I'm pretty sure "join date" indicates when they signed up for .GG and not when they started playing the game... Could be wrong though...
  • el_mago
    751 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    subxsimo wrote: »

I'm pretty sure "join date" indicates when they signed up for .GG and not when they started playing the game... Could be wrong though...

nope, you're right. I started playing in Nov-Dec 2019, but joined .gg about six months later in May 2020, which is what is reflected on my .gg profile.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Also, it's possible to bypass any time gate with the appropriate amount of spending, so...
  • subxsimo wrote: »

This is where it's easiest to explain. The money is doing its job. I bought crystals and all sorts of equipment with money...
  • From reading your previous threads, I don't think you should expect to get your account back at all.

You were told that they looked at your case and apparently the ban still stands and that the only way for you to know their reasoning is _if_ they tell you.

You seem to think that you can convince them otherwise or that if they don't reply, you should get your account back - that is not a very reasonable assumption.

They don't have to tell you anything other than that they don't want you to play the game anymore. The ban is their response.
  • Dear CG_Leviathan!
    It's been two months and still no answer. I'm starting to forget how to play. Most of all, I regret the money spent on the game, and in fact in this way I stimulated the development of the game. Again, I didn't break anything. Played within limits.
    Please unblock my account 212414975 (https://swgoh.gg/p/212414975/), nickname Lunacraft.

Spending money doesn’t entitle you to do what you want with the game. If you spent money and then got caught cheating then more fool you.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Nikro, I did get CG to investigate your account, like I told you before in your previous threads

There is a BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT you cheated according to Capital Games

no point playing ignorant on what you did
This discussion has been closed.