Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    There is an update in Google play store for the game but even after the update game don't load up just stays on the disney lucasfilm screen

Yeah, I thought that may be the problem for me. So I manually updated the App. Same problem though.
  • wildnz
    256 posts Member
    Me too and many in my guild.
  • ts_71
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Add one more to the growing list!

I've even uninstalled and installed from Play Store and still can't get in. Seems to error out when syncing account info with Google account. I was able to get in as a new player.. but that doesn't help really.

Edit: I'm in now. oh wait!.. not connected as me. Just worked as a new account. Nope sign in causes crash still. UGH
  • dhwo
    65 posts Member
    Same over here…probably related to the Krayt raid update. Multiple members of my guild have the same issue.
  • oXXo
    17 posts Member
    Same here fault code 3.0.
    May the 4th looks not like the might is with us.
  • Yup. Sucks
  • Derdhal
    22 posts Member
    Same here
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    and the help chat disconnected on me too :#
  • Adding to the list. Having this issue too. Android Google Pixel 7 Pro. Just started happening an hour or so ago
  • x72821
    46 posts Member
    same issue and the report issue isn't working either

• LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    Hope it is fixed before my fleet payout
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Give it half hour or so and try again is my best guess
  • You folks at CG should be awarding compensation whenever this happens. Although you don't, you take great advantage of the player base and this is entirely unacceptable. This is why you have test servers. If I ever had something new launched at my job and it always failed I wouldn't have a job anymore.
  • nightwar
    17 posts Member
    good lord people, perhaps the game is updating, im sure they know about it... over the last how many ever years of playing this game some of you are the most impatient people in the world. seriously. other games go down for hours for updates sometimes
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

Yeah, I was disconnected from there as well
  • nottenst
    685 posts Member
    I had finished a squad arena battle when it first hit. Haven't been able to get back in since
  • You folks at CG should be awarding compensation whenever this happens. Although you don't, you take great advantage of the player base and this is entirely unacceptable. This is why you have test servers. If I ever had something new launched at my job and it always failed I wouldn't have a job anymore.

What do they need test servers for if they never test anything?
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Locked too
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    nightwar wrote: »
    good lord people, perhaps the game is updating, im sure they know about it... over the last how many ever years of playing this game some of you are the most impatient people in the world. seriously. other games go down for hours for updates sometimes

As long as the pay people top rewards for fleet
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Sloth243 wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

Yeah, I was disconnected from there as well

Me too.

• Same problem... annoying :(
  • I’m going to miss out on collecting my ship/reg energy and crystals from ship arena since it’s happening during my payout and I can’t move up because you broke your game.

If you can’t fix it, inbox reward should be inbound for everyone.
  • ElJay
    2 posts Member
    It’s so annoying.
  • For real. Please for the love of God fix your game.
  • Same here