Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• Options
    Get a QA DEPARTMENT CG.
  • Options
    xj5e9mxmz2wi.png
    Now I don’t feel special with everyone affected. Guess the force is not with us on May the Fourth.
  • Options
    Caught in the same loop and when I try to provide details using the contact link that fails as well.
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    Options
    for me it's 4th may so i'm already missing on 4th may doubles (and im about to go to sleep [*])
  • Options
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    Redflash wrote: »
    It would be nice if ea would provide some type of update been over 2 hours and just crickets

Patience, my young padawan.

I been playing this game since it was created. Early days we had these issues all the time. Been for the most part a stable game until today. I used to be a whale, stopped paying to play. I haven't posted in years....
  • LordSauron
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I lost my fleet payout on both of my accounts and fleet and yellow energy just before double drops due to this bug. Thanks CG, at least this takes me a step closer to quitting the game once and for all
  • Options
    Yeah i also have the same problem since today, hope that i can go on it again today since the bonusses are starting! Hope that CG can fix it soon. Error code 3.0 as well.
  • zatchy
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Hello rollback my old friend.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    I'm trying to take notes here... What number was the error code again?.... lol :)
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    I'm trying to take notes here... What number was the error code again?.... lol :)
    Error 5.8 wasn’t it. I’m sure someone will post it again soon.
  • Options
    Missed ship payout and bonus energy right before double drops. Thx MTFBWY CG!
  • Options
    LordSauron wrote: »
    I lost my fleet payout on both of my accounts and fleet and yellow energy just before double drops due to this bug. Thanks CG, at least this takes me a step closer to quitting the game once and for all
    Looks like it is outside of the game’s control and I’m sure we will be looked after due to this.
  • CrispyFett
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    ok now its over 2 hours and I'm losing out on energy. no fix? how come some people are able to get in??
  • Options
    Well, I use Win 7 and Memu.
    The issue was the following:
    Update. It was successful, but on the inside update process froze. So I have to delete the whole thing.
    Reinstall success. I log in as a new player. (It is works that way!)
    Close Memu, and start again. When I start the game, the google creditentals was accepted, than a few seconds later got the error code 3. (loop)
  • Options
    Oh well other added to the list of not been able to log in happy may the 4th 😞 everyone from Australia.
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    ok now its over 2 hours and I'm losing out on energy. no fix? how come some people are able to get in??
    haven’t heard of anyone getting in on accounts. And those that were in didn’t last long.

• Granolo
    216 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

It is Error Code 3.0
  • Options
    Same here ErrorCode 3.0 in loop.
  • Options
    I updated from Google Play yesterday and still got the error trying to load my game after the GAC start. Locked out.
  • Options
    Is this the May 4th surprise!?
  • Options
    Where I live, it is already May 4, and so for me CG has broken the world's biggest Star Wars game on Star Wars day. Slow clap.
  • CrispyFett
    1000 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    haven’t heard of anyone getting in on accounts. And those that were in didn’t last long.

people in my guild are in. posting pics of raid screens, etc
  • Options
    Three is a magic number.
    Yes it is, it's a magic number.
    Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinity
    You get three as a magic number.
    The past and the present and the future,
    Faith and hope and charity,
    The heart and the brain and the body
    Give you three.
    That's a magic number.
  • Options
    Congrats on making it worse.....I was fine and now i can't get in either.
  • Options
    Same error code 3.0 been a few hours.
  • Screerider
    1441 posts Member
    Options
    SnivelingAnchoredEelelephant-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Same issue. Total fail.
  • Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    lol Screerider is like Touch Grass