[MEGA THREAD] Title Update 5/3/2023

Prev13456
CG_Tusken_Meathead
331 posts EA Community Manager
edited May 2023
Post all things Title Update Here

Known issue: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/263179/known-issue-error-code

Known Issue in Title Update is different than the Known Issue above.

Sorry for the confusion.
Post edited by CG_Tusken_Meathead on

Replies

• Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    I am having the same problem that I can't log in.

I didn't get the forced update earlier, then when I wanted to log in now, it first said it can't connect, then that the client has to be restarted again, then that there is an update available which led me to the store and after the update it got stuck at 1% and gave me the error message.

Android here.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Please fix error code 3.0.
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Can't login . And haven't since 200pm if this continues for another half hour I lose daily energy
  • ERROR...
    Title Update has broken the game.. New record on CG posting the update w/bugs in it because most of us can't even play the game?!

😭😁😜
  • Still unable to login despite messages from guild members saying it’s fixed
  • It says it’s affecting Android but I’m on an iPhone that’s having the same issue
  • Yeah same. Game is broken.
  • Still can't log in (error code 3 -asked to restart loop), been trying for two hours. Actively missing my fleet PO.

May the fourth be playable (?)
  • Brettjedi wrote: »
    It says it’s affecting Android but I’m on an iPhone that’s having the same issue

Yeah, I’m iPhone too
  • FarTooManyLlamas
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Error Code 3.0 6:44 PM EDT 5/3/2023. Can confirm multiple other people in my guild are having the same exact problem.
  • Android user here, with error issue. Rebooting doesn't work. Reinstalling you start to get the download and new game cinematic runs fine. The issues starts again when you try to log into your profile. Seems like an authentication issues with certain accounts.
  • Android User here as well, same Error.

Missed my fleet Payout because of that and cant fight grand arena. Hoping my opponent cant login too...
  • akprime13
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    My main account can't login, alt can get in. 3 questions.

1. Since it looks like gear isn't a reward anymore in raids. When will items be available in the shop to buy?
    2. No ship loudouts? I thought that was in the road ahead.
    3. No more GET currency with Raid rewards? I hope that was an oversight because even though it's not much its a significant source of gear.
    Post edited by akprime13 on
  • Seems a fifty fifty split in my guild between those who can and can’t login to the game. Definitely not fixed for everyone. Anecdotally it seems to be people with older accounts (I signed up in the first month of the release)
  • I too am having the same issue. Error code 3.0
  • Constant ErrorCode 3. Unistalled, reinstalled same indication ErrorCode 3.
  • Guess everyone is getting the ERROR 3.0. ?? I tried the contact us option but that didn’t even work.
  • Yeah same error. Managed to submit a contact us after several crashes (at least I hope it submitted) 🤷‍♂️
  • Same here, restart loop and getting error code 3.0, uninstall, reinstall, turned my phone off, nothing
  • Yep, tried every trick in the book and no joy
  • Does the new raid reward system no longer give credits or the GET1 & GET2 currencies from the Heroic Sith & Cpit raids? If not, please add these rewards to the new system as these are highly significant rewards that are not appearing in the new system.
  • Fingustorm
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Updated android app, error code 3.0. rebooted phone, will uninstall app and reinstall next.

Edit: reinstall didn't fix. Tried updating on different android device, same account, same error.
    Post edited by Fingustorm on
  • omu8hin3f942.jpg
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • osbourne
    30 posts Member
    stupid question, but will there be compensation for those of us who missed our Fleet climb during today's downtime?
  • May the 4th be with you... hopefully lol
    Really looking forward to the update. Hope to play the game again sometime this week! :)
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Is anyone with the updated app able to play?

I suspect it's only those who didn't update that may be able to play.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    I just dont wanna start to write what i think about those changes....what a joke
  • Is anyone with the updated app able to play?

That'd make sense, but at least one person on the forums said they can play the new version
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • At least you're able to play the changes 😅
  • iSRS
    11 posts Member
    Is anyone with the updated app able to play?

I’m updated on both iPhone/iPad and can’t log in.