[MEGA THREAD] Title Update 5/3/2023

Replies

• Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    Is anyone with the updated app able to play?

I suspect it's only those who didn't update that may be able to play.

It may not be Apple(Android) but I didn't have the update and still got the error
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • i think it had updated on my ipad this morning (i noticed some currency changes in the guild store) but i had to go and update and use on my phone this afternoon, i now can't get in. Dreaded error 3. Missed energy refresh of course.

contact support is surely overwhelmed.
  • Lumiya wrote: »
    Is anyone with the updated app able to play?

I suspect it's only those who didn't update that may be able to play.

It may not be Apple(Android) but I didn't have the update and still got the error

Same here. Before and after update. On iPhone.
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • redd9111
    11 posts Member
    I can still play. I have a 1 hour behind time zone and do not have the login issue. My other account with regular time zone can’t login. So if seem like the time zone is the issue.
  • Hopefully as we all blab about this on and on the devs might read this and figure out what the issue is from the bits and pieces we're giving them on here, lol. Then they can thank us for helping in the debugging process by overpowered May the 4th rewards ;-P
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Another flawless rollout. Gold medal performance, CG.
  • redd9111
    11 posts Member
    ayd8liz9qzqu.jpeg

The new raid
  • Can’t log in on iPad..
    Amateur hour..
    Oh, btw, may the 4th be with you..
  • Another flawless rollout. Gold medal performance, CG.

Lol
  • I love all the sarcasm and "Error 3.0" jokes going on around here, haha
  • Gawejn wrote: »
    I just dont wanna start to write what i think about those changes....what a joke

Visually the changes look good and the UI looks more organized too. Seems like a loss in raid rewards though I think at the cost of targeting what we need especially at g12 and above.
  • Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    I love all the sarcasm and "Error 3.0" jokes going on around here, haha

I'm loving it too 😂
  • Still cannot log in after updates on Android. Been over 2hrs since last news...communication is key here
  • Has 5th brother not been accelerated yet? Can't check to the above login issues affecting so many.
  • This is such a scam..
    The money they rake in, and the unbearable amount of bugs we have to put up with!
  • Eelppets
    21 posts Member
    May the **** update be with you!

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Error Code 3.0. iphone 14, updated iOS. 1620 PST.
  • testb4_ wrote: »
    Still cannot log in after updates on Android. Been over 2hrs since last news...communication is key here

May the Error 3 be with you... always.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    No amount of posting will help.... Patience children....
  • Eelppets
    21 posts Member
    Tird?
  • FIX YOUR GAME
  • Any word on a fix?
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    No amount of posting will help.... Patience children....

I'm going to assume I'm excluded from the audience of that post because I said roughly the same thing not 5 mins ago, lol. Sorta. Yk, minus the entire first part, haha.
  • If the issue is the update then roll it back until this dumpster fire CG created can be fixed. 2+ hours missing payouts, energy, and shipments is ridiculous. Let me guess... upcoming CWC shards and a pittance of crystals that are nowhere near equal in value to what a number of players have already lost and are an extra bonus for the players that didn't actually experience any impact? Come on, the money this game pulls in should warrant a speedier and more competent response to a completely broken log in issue than this.
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    Gawejn wrote: »
    I just dont wanna start to write what i think about those changes....what a joke

Visually the changes look good and the UI looks more organized too. Seems like a loss in raid rewards though I think at the cost of targeting what we need especially at g12 and above.

Yeah, if they wont change rewards i am quiting playing this game. This is like a last nail in the coffin. I came back couse of double gear change 6 months ago but they found a way to reverse it. So for me this is like big NO ...
  • Error Code 3. Android Samsung Galaxy. Both on home wifi and on 5g Network. Reinstalled same error code.
  • Game forced me to update and can't login now. :( Running on iPhone SE with latest iOS
  • If the issue is the update then roll it back until this dumpster fire CG created can be fixed. 2+ hours missing payouts, energy, and shipments is ridiculous. Let me guess... upcoming CWC shards and a pittance of crystals that are nowhere near equal in value to what a number of players have already lost and are an extra bonus for the players that didn't actually experience any impact? Come on, the money this game pulls in should warrant a speedier and more competent response to a completely broken log in issue than this.

Yea, even the "littler" players and newly 85s are missing out on more than a hundred crystals can getcha at this point. And I don't fall under either (only after the last 6 months, but whatever, lol) but I have tons of "littler" folks in my guild that I'm trying to help out along their way and... yea, no, that's not working out cuz the game's stuck
  • I can’t launch the game on my iPhone or iPad. 7:30pm ET in the US.
  • Have they even said anything about a fix incoming or anything?