[MEGA THREAD] Title Update 5/3/2023

Replies

• Just updated, they are still investigating
  • Come on guys fix error code 3.0.
  • Mein neither error code 3.0 game won’t even start
  • Screerider
    1357 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    They're still trying to figure out how to turn off Twitch's follow notifications.
  • I hope those of us suffering the lock out error code 3.0. Get compensation cause I haven’t been able to collect my energy refreshes. Totally ridiculous that we go a week without raid rewards. Then they upload a bugged game. I wonder why people are quitting the game in droves. This is unacceptable.
  • nope, just your standard "we are aware" boilerplate
  • Apple iPhone 14 pro max ios 16.4.1 error code 3.0
    Also nothing worse than hitting the contact us button and being told we will contact you in game. /cg fail
  • We all deserve 5,000 crystals and 1,000 pieces each of ALL relic material and gear for this snafu. Let's get it done!!
  • Was looking forward to the new raid and now can't get in lol
  • Cannot login with my android phone or on my apple ipad error 3.0
  • I can get into the game, but I don’t see any items available for purchase in any of the stores for spending the new raid currency rewards. Did I overlook them in one of the stores?
  • Toroku
    2 posts Member
    i was able to log in as soon as the update hitted; but i got kicked out 5 minutes later and i can not log in again; same error that people are experiencing, 3.0; so much time hyping people about may 4th and game is broken...what a mess CG...
  • The big question is what is EA going to do to make this right? We have players ( including myself ) which are in GAC, TB, and daily bonus rewards which are being effected from this lockout NOT due to us the players. Plus this lockout, due to EA, from playing the game was not given the players app timely notice. I believe we should be compensated for what we are being locked out from playing and gaining these rewards while other players are able to gain from playing. I have been issued a case number after contacting EA rep. With this case number I should be able to prove what time I was locked out and from that information be able to compensate me for the rewards for that time being locked out.
  • osbourne
    31 posts Member
    ... and there goes this afternoon's energy refresh. ffs.
  • The big question is what is EA going to do to make this right? We have players ( including myself ) which are in GAC, TB, and daily bonus rewards which are being effected from this lockout NOT due to us the players. Plus this lockout, due to EA, from playing the game was not given the players app timely notice. I believe we should be compensated for what we are being locked out from playing and gaining these rewards while other players are able to gain from playing. I have been issued a case number after contacting EA rep. With this case number I should be able to prove what time I was locked out and from that information be able to compensate me for the rewards for that time being locked out.

Yea, while my chances at getting 1st place in my GAC looked... very low, haha, still missing out on a lot of crystals and GAC currency there, and my guild had a good start on TBs... *sigh*
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Just here to report the same issue as everyone else. Was able to play for a while after the update and was working my way through grand arena when it suddenly crashed and gave me error 3.0. Can't get back in.
  • OK boys you we are in emergency mode you are in my arena payout hour.
  • Lost my crystals, guys... Sure could use them with the Double Drops coming up...
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    🤣🤣🤣
    Screerider wrote: »
    They're still trying to figure out how to turn off Twitch's follow notifications.

• I’m in UK, have a busy day tomorrow but wanted to stay up for this. Waste of precious rest time
  • arata
    2 posts Member
    osbourne wrote: »
    stupid question, but will there be compensation for those of us who missed our Fleet climb during today's downtime?

That's not stupid question.
    I missed Arena and Fleet Arena rest time because of this and lost quite rewards
    I usually get by climb up the ranking at least I keep my top rank in fleet daily.
    We should be given enough compensation to cover as minimum that cost
    and something more for inconvenience they caused with this issue.
  • The 4th is not strong with us
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • I'm in a couple of discords and it seems that the players located in Canada are able to play the new raids, while about 50% of the players in USA are able to play.
  • In my case it's worse. After some attempts I was able to connect, but my account vanished, it's not the guest account, my account loggedin with Google was replaced for an old account that I deletes years ago
  • Darth_Ziggious_1
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Roll it back until you fix your issues EA !!!
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    qrbnjth81exd.jpeg
  • I can play as long as I don't log on to my account. That would suggest the problem is somewhere with player access/data, and not the actual game.
  • been locked out since: 5:02 PM EST and at this time still locked out! lost all my daily bonuses in 3 alt accts.
  • A possible solution is being worked on as new update states....fingers crossed
  • been locked out since: 5:02 PM EST and at this time still locked out! lost all my daily bonuses in 3 alt accts.

3 alts? I have only one, and I don't even mean to have had it or used it, just got it from an account issue xD