[MEGA THREAD] Title Update 5/3/2023

Replies

• I run a semi-casual guild and have been with this game for many years off and on. We have not set up discord and I am unable to contact or lead after the forced update. I uninstalled and reinstalled and cannot submit a troubleshooting request because the app says there was a problem start over in addition to the dreaded error 3.0. Is that the version of the app, error 3.0? TB and GAC since I can’t even open the Cantina.
  • This is not a real-time chat. Let us know any additional details about what you need help with here. We’ll get your message along with your ticket. When you’re done, you can close the support window and go back to the game. "You’ll get an in-game notification as soon as one of our advisors responds."

How can I get an in-game notification if I can not log into the game?
  • arata
    2 posts Member
    KDC99X wrote: »
    qrbnjth81exd.jpeg

I think they should invite someone better not Tasken.
  • Will you be compensating us for the lost energy refresh? We are counting on this for the double drops Thursday.
  • Okay. I found that connecting through Game Center with a different AppleID on iOS is not working, Turning off Game Center got the app to work with an account I moved to my wife’s iPad.
  • Yeh well id like my 400 crystals from fleet arena that you have caused me to lose. Feel free to check my swgohgg profile and verify i take 1st every single night and then politely deposit my crystals into my mailbox. I’ll even let you keep the 2 clone wars chewy shards this time and you can put them back in the bank an draw interest on em until the nxt time(nxt update) you break the game and will be handing out chewy shards.
  • After logging out of Game Center my app updated and now I was able to restart the app with the Game Center account. Hotfix appears to be in place for iOS.
  • iSRS
    11 posts Member
    After logging out of Game Center my app updated and now I was able to restart the app with the Game Center account. Hotfix appears to be in place for iOS.

It let me in, I claimed my drops, read the announcements, then error 3 again.
  • iSRS
    11 posts Member
    A few in my guild all had the same thing happen. Going into GAC caused it for all of us.
  • @CG_Tusken_Meathead what is the compensation plan for the lockout? The afternoon refresh was missed. Not getting this pretty much makes the energy hoarding that 99% of all players have been doing in prep for the 4th, a net loss on resources. Plus all the players who missed their arena and fleet climbs that they do in the last hour of each and ended up with lower than expected placing a and loss of resources as a result.
  • Please, fix error 3.0
  • Its Solved. I logged in! Ty support!
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Fixed here too. Thanks devs
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Missing compensation...
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • spartgan
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Game is back up for our guild. However upon launch the heroic pit raid was selected on auto launch for us. We didn't even have a chance to turn off auto launch so we missed out on the first crack at the new raid. We also missed out on critical rewards. Need compensation for this also.
  • It's almost impossible to determine whom should get some sort of compensation from an outage. Or rather, whom should not get any.

At most they will give a bonus to everyone, which in the end doesn't matter, because... inflation.

I lost some stuff this time. I think I'll live. There is more tomorrow.

Thanks for getting it up and running again.
  • Will there be compensation for missed payouts, etc?

• Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    idk, I missed out on some stuff that I'd like compensation for. To me, it's worth a lot more than 100 crystals tho, which seems like their go-to, sadly
  • What kind of compensation will players get for this interruption during Bonus Energy collection?

Also a weeks worth of raids?
  • So unimpressed with the new rewards system and its clear why they weren't releasing any info on what the actual conversions were gonna be. No gear what so ever from the raid or personal rewards is a joke and the amount of currency you'll get will not make up for sometimes gaining a full relic piece from the sith raid, or the full purple pieces from others. Sad.
  • SotaDraken
    447 posts Member
    Got in. The fix worked. Thank you.

Raid rewards seem confusing and hard to understand... Someone smarter than me is gonna have to figure out if our raid rewards got reduced..
  • SotaDraken wrote: »
    Got in. The fix worked. Thank you.

Raid rewards seem confusing and hard to understand... Someone smarter than me is gonna have to figure out if our raid rewards got reduced..

I think it is worse. There’s no possibility for any fully crafted gear anymore which is a big hit. The conversion rate based on Krayt rewards and not running multiple raids at the same time as well as losing out on the original guild currency is showing to to be reduced. The exact amount I don’t have, but for instance Meathead said that a good expectation is milestone 5 and guild crate 3 in the krayt raid.

That would be 4260 GC1 and 1150 GC2 from guild crate and 4215 GC1 and 660 GC2 from personal.

So 8475 and 1810 respectively. Using that currency we would get lots of G11 purple gear but take a hit immensely on G12 and up. With 1810 GC2 we could get 25 pieces of G12+ gear which is much less than HSTR rewards.
  • Considering the amount of additional effort which needs to be placed into the new raid, the fact it is distributing significantly less reward than the previous Sith Raid is genuinely concerning.

Quick calculation - for those who spent 20-30 mins on the Sith Raid to solo and get a top 10 place, you would be lucky to pick up a full right-side G12 piece once every few raids. A full G12 piece now costs:

7910 Mk II Raid Tokens (can be mixed in with some Mk III)
    1100 Mk I Raid Tokens

For a guild that can get 130m on the guild track and players that can reach 3.4m on the personal track, this is great because you can get a full gear piece every two raids.

But what's been forgotten is all the other (mainly G12 yellow and purple) gear, mod slicing mats, get tokens, credits and guild tokens that were included - combined with less raids being run simultaneously.

The Road Ahead said that we would be getting an equal amount - we are getting significantly less...
  • The new raid looks cool and the accelerated farm for raid toons was a much needed update. However, as many others have pointed out, the lack of any gear and older guild tokens in the rewards is a pretty bad tradeoff. There are many toons in the guild store that need to be farmed at some point and this system will massively slow down those farms. Currently, the guild events and daily activities are the only source for those older tokens and they're not enough.

Please add gear and especially, the older guild tokens to raid crates.
  • EgoSlayer
    140 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    This rewards system is a huge step backwards, no question. Much less gear (so less scrap for relics), No credits, no crystals, no GET1/2, no standard guild currency, and no shards for shard shop currency, not to mention much higher gates required to get the new currency required for the R8+ relic components. Not even close to parity with the old system, and not a minimal change either.
    A 50 person guild needs everyone to get 2.6 million average points per player to hit the minimum level needed to get the currency for Aeromagnifers. And I've yet to see any Kyrotechs which look to be a losing value compared to before as well.
    Post edited by EgoSlayer on
  • DeusArt
    128 posts Member
    Wow, for guilds who runs only Siths raid it’s such downgrade. With new systems I’ve expect new Sith raid accumulate rewards from pit, tank and siths. But looks like only old HTSR top 10 rewards > then current one. No credits, no mod slice mats, no full gear, no GET1 tokens for those who is trying to rush Wampa/Hoda.

• Imagine making things worse.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    As i said before ...Huge nerf in rewards .....
  • Pxwer
    100 posts Member
    DOOPSCOOOP wrote: »
    So unimpressed with the new rewards system and its clear why they weren't releasing any info on what the actual conversions were gonna be. No gear what so ever from the raid or personal rewards is a joke and the amount of currency you'll get will not make up for sometimes gaining a full relic piece from the sith raid, or the full purple pieces from others. Sad.

100%, worst update ever
  • The online store isn’t sending me the email anymore. Obviously this is an issue that will affect the celebration incentives that are locked behind the online store exclusively.r2rc4zdi094t.png