This update is horrible on so many levels

2Next

Replies

• Don’t forget that CG broke its game while double drops are going on!
  • Avy3414
    39 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    My guild could clear Cpit in a matter of hours. Now, over half the guild has participated in Krayt and we've only unlocked the first box. What happened to 'the rewards will be similar'?

Didn't think you could ruin the game any more, but look at ya go! Merry StarWars day...

*post edited by a moderator*

Ofcourse they'll edit it. They have a huge denial that nothing could ever go wrong. Cheating and lying to players has become a usual thing now. Never acting on their word. Taking away most income from low-mid tier guilds and calling it "better". It's been a while since this update and not one single response from them.
  • Dianora
    116 posts Member
    It's a huge bummer that pretty much every guild between 200-400M GP that was easily clearing CPit is just going to run HSTR instead of getting to work towards progress on KD like we did with previous raids.
  • YodasAdoy
    259 posts Member
    I'm noticing an extra row of Crystal purchases in featured shipments - incidentally where the credit ones were
  • People need to show their frustration to the Devs otherwise they'll tap themselves of the shoulder thinking they did a good job. Let your voices heard and leave comments everywhere so they can see how badly they have messed up!

They easily set us back weeks if not months on every GL farm by significantly reducing the rewards that we used to get from raids!

It's already a 6-8 Month grind for a GL, now it will be 8-10! I knew this was going to happen the first time they announced it, but I was hoping I was going to be wrong.

However once again they proved me right.
  • People need to show their frustration to the Devs otherwise they'll tap themselves of the shoulder thinking they did a good job. Let your voices heard and leave comments everywhere so they can see how badly they have messed up!

They easily set us back weeks if not months on every GL farm by significantly reducing the rewards that we used to get from raids!

It's already a 6-8 Month grind for a GL, now it will be 8-10! I knew this was going to happen the first time they announced it, but I was hoping I was going to be wrong.

However once again they proved me right.

I'm totally with you on this one, especially considering the lack of credits reward... I could always count on a 1M credits for each AAT raid since I am the one who plays more in my guild, but this is now ridiculous.

• Koren_Dar
    13 posts Member
    So I'm a new player so I never got top 10 so I familiar with full pieces, but the lack of guild tokens ans credits is crippling. I know I can buy credits with mk1 but it's not always there. I love mk1,2 and the ability to get what I want I think overall it will speed my account up, but there are characters like Logray that I can't just get anywhere else and it's the lack of currency is very apparent.
  • Koren_Dar wrote: »
    So I'm a new player so I never got top 10 so I familiar with full pieces, but the lack of guild tokens ans credits is crippling. I know I can buy credits with mk1 but it's not always there. I love mk1,2 and the ability to get what I want I think overall it will speed my account up, but there are characters like Logray that I can't just get anywhere else and it's the lack of currency is very apparent.

My guild used to sim Rancor, ATT, And play Sith. Even simmed raids gave fully crafted stuff very very frequently. In Sith I was always top 10, so I got fully crafted G12 at least 1 out of every 3rd raid.

BUT it's not just the gear.

GET1 is needed for Hoda, Malak, GAS, Wampa plus G12 gear
    GET2 is needed for Negotiator and Malevolence plus G12 gear
    Guild tokens are needed for 10 different toons plus gear
    Credits are needed for leveling up toons (6M/toon)
    The Han/Kenobi/Traya shards were good for the shard shop which then you could spend on more gear.

Those who don't have 7* Malak, Hoda, GAS, Wampa are now slowed down

Those who don't have 7* Negotiator and Malevolence are now slowed down.

Those that don't have all the toons 7* yet from the guild store are now slowed down

Those who don't have 500M Credits hoarded are now slowed down.

The guilds who were able to clear CPit and get aeromagnifiers can't even get to crate 3 (crate 5 is the minimum for aeromagnifiers) without a huge investment in the 5 factions that the raid is limited to. And believe me nobody is itching to get Jawas to R7, or Tuskens.
    Maybe the Hutt Cartel because you can get a GL out of them, or maybe Old Republic because they are decent, or maybe Mandalorians because they are decent.

BUT why would anyone invest in Jawas or Tuskens, when who's to say they won't remove the Kyrat two years from now, like they did with CPit?

A lot of people invested in CPit teams, and what do they get for it now?
    What they did is not ok, I'm furious and my guild wasn't even clearing CPit yet. If we did I'd be twice as upset.

Bottom line is, they took away the lion's share of the rewards, and ultimately it will slow down progress to EVERYONE in the game, except for the top 1%.

They either didn't put any thought into the rewards at all in which case they are showcasing how much they don't care about players, OR they did it deliberately to try to get people to spend.

The most infuriating thing is that players showed a lot of concern at the initial announcement a couple months ago, and they PROMISED that the rewards will be similar. Well they are not. Not even close. We lost about 60% of our rewards, those who were completing CPit lost closer to 80%.
  • Honestly, I can only see a few Fair solutions.

Option 1 : triple the rewards across the board in all raids, and make MK3 more available in Kyrat, like crate 3 on Guild track, and crate 3 on personal track.

Option 2 : Get rid of Kyrat and reverse everything as it was before. Put CPit back, put the old reward system back, and realize that you failed us.

Option 3 : Keep everything as is, and remove the faction limitations, and attempt limits.

CG needs to understand that the majority of players won't farm Jawas, won't farm Tuskens, Won't drop everything they have planned and started and farm Jabba.

Ultimately Jabba is the only thing that actually makes sense, since he's a GL he wouldn't be a total waste, if two-three years from now CG removed Kyrat, how they removed CPit.

You're pumping out toons/factions that we can't keep up with. Now thanks to the raid rewards change even if we could keep up with it we wouldn't be able to gear them. With the ridiculous pricings it's about $500/toon to buy and gear. Not many people will fork that out for a game.

Reva is hidden benind inquisitors now
    Aeromagnifiers are hidden behind 5 factions that literally nobody cares about.
    New capital ship is also coming soon.
    We simply can't juggle this much content.
    I spend $50-100 here and there, but I'm strongly reconsidering even sticking around, if all new content is hidden behind specific factions.

I really hope the Devs listen to the player base, I haven't seen a single positive, happy comment. This was really a hit and miss, and should be corrected before people start walking away.
  • The new raid is trash

I'd say the worst thing they added to the game

only the top guilds will be running it
  • The new rewards system totally bends us over a toilet like a red headed step child. Its a joke that you will use most rewards from the raids to get credits you would have got. They are killing f2p and its more obv now then ever. We are all fked
  • Since we have the new raid system the guild activity decreased with about 30%. Only one raid worth to start the Sith for us. We can start only 1 raid / week and wait 2 days eventhough finished in 5 hours. Before we had 3 raids / week. Everyone receives the same reward, it is not intresting to fight. Raid is boring now. :(((