Can't get into webstore

y1upzqlxykwo.jpg

Title says it. Tried refreshing browser, making sure the game was closed before opening it, not sure what else to do. Already missed energy and fleet PO yesterday due to error 3, don't want to miss out on the calendar today/tomorrow.

Replies

• EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Error 3 is back as well in addition to this. I'm in the same boat. I was in the game, someone posted free stuff in the store in the game chat. I went to the store, it wouldn't load so I logged out. Now I get the same screen as you do for the store plus error 3 in the game again. Fortunately, I did most of my daily activities earlier, but this is just crazy at this point.
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    Error 3 is back as well in addition to this. I'm in the same boat. I was in the game, someone posted free stuff in the store in the game chat. I went to the store, it wouldn't load so I logged out. Now I get the same screen as you do for the store plus error 3 in the game again. Fortunately, I did most of my daily activities earlier, but this is just crazy at this point.

Exactly my experience too - got in game fine, did my dailies, closed out and tried to get the web store stuff, couldn't get in, tried to head back into the game again and got 3.0 (which I have never got up until this point).
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »

Exactly my experience too - got in game fine, did my dailies, closed out and tried to get the web store stuff, couldn't get in, tried to head back into the game again and got 3.0 (which I have never got up until this point).

That sucks, now I'm getting Error 3 as well. At least now we can celebrate SW day offline!
  • Dragoth
    27 posts Member
    Options
    EA is down. They are looking into it.
  • Ghost666
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Both issues appear connected...a few hours back i got the WEBSTORE error...and then the game itself went into 3.0 error. 30min afterwards BOTH started working at (apparently) the same time...
  • Options
    Bumping this as web store appears to be down again. Getting the unable to connect error for it. Game is working though
  • heateris
    132 posts Member
    Options
    I’m locked out of the game.