Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Lumiya wrote: »
    You have to laugh when CG **** up.... All of a sudden everybody describes themselves as a big spender, they all get first in fleet every day, they all miseed payouts, everyone would have won GAC if it weren't for this etc etc....

You can easily check the accounts of those whom said they get 1st every day...
    I was one of those that made that statement, because it is true.
    Apart from 3 days the last month (which were 2 holidays for me and one where I had to use my phone for a long business call) I always hit first. And even on those days I was on 3rd.

https://swgoh.gg/p/532999778/
    See for yourself

Oh and btw I never made a secret out of me being f2p, so no, I am not a big spender. But does that somehow change the fact that I missed out on my fleet reward/the possibility to climb?

I really get why you at least sometimes provide a different perspective/opinion but in the case of what has happened the last 2 days, I think there is no way of seeing it any other way than what the facts show. The downtimes and Raid rewards can not be seen any differently.

It wasn't specifically directed at you.... It was more directed at the multiple people that have demanded compensation far and above what they would normally get in a day, perhaps I should have been more magnanimous...

There was even a guy in another thread stating how poor his compensation was and what he lost only to have someone look up his swgoh.gg to discover he has never cracked top 50 in fleetin his lifetime and actually participated in and won his GAC during the outage... :)

As far as your personal situation, without digging further, CG can't be expected to dig into everyone's accounts and issue exactly what they lost which is why they issue blanket compensation... If you were locked out of your GAC and lost even the participation rewards that stinks ... As for your fleet, you surely got some sort of payout, albeit not number 1... If you did get anything from GAC and you did get somewhat of a fleet payout then your base compensation should be what you got vs what you could have gotten without the server interruption... If thats more than 100 then I would say you have a right to feel 1k is not enough...

You love to speak for CG but cry foul when others do it for the community at large... Interesting...

My cynical mind is throwing red flags here...

Who are you to tell me what I "love to speak for?"......
    I don't.. Your own posts do..

I'm no happier with the raid rewards than anyone else, The server going down ****, but the compensation worked for me and I am trying to understand why it may not work for others..... It's as simple as that....
    And so? That's not relative to your statement of speaking for what CG is willing or not willing to do...

Compensation from any company that affects their clients should be equal or better then the grievance, that's just good business and PR..

Agreed.... Has anyone been actually able to prove they lost more than 1k crystals?..... Thats exactly what I am asking.....

Thanks..

In my opinion, thats on CG to figure out and implement. But I don't speak for CG, only thing I can do is remind/encourage them of their responsibility to their clients/players and go above and beyond to improve morale..
  • Options
    Compensation received gratefully. I don’t think the disruption to my payouts and GAC merited that much but grateful all the same. Hopefully now they can focus on sorting out the raid rewards debacle.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Theres bigger problems at hand here gang, stay focused on the raid reward decimation

You’re losing a lot more than some crystals with it.

Absolutely. Meathead has said on a different thread that they’re looking at the feedback on raid rewards. Given that here and on Reddit it’s been almost universally negative hopefully there’ll be changes soon.

On another note the extra day of double drops is appreciated. Just finished taking my tusken warrior to 7* with another 44 shards earned in the extra day.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Theres bigger problems at hand here gang, stay focused on the raid reward decimation

You’re losing a lot more than some crystals with it.

Absolutely. Meathead has said on a different thread that they’re looking at the feedback on raid rewards. Given that here and on Reddit it’s been almost universally negative hopefully there’ll be changes soon.

On another note the extra day of double drops is appreciated. Just finished taking my tusken warrior to 7* with another 44 shards earned in the extra day.

It's extra appreciated considering TB payout comes on the same day :)
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    This is why we can't have nice things..... :)
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    No, discussion on the forums has no impact on CG’s decision to jack us on the rewards.

Speaking of, the 1000 crystals compensation and extra day of 2x drops is great! Let’s talk about how the raid reward system could be improved to a mutually fair and beneficial place (to both CG and the whole community).
    This is why we can't have nice things..... :)

• Options
    So, anyone been able to hit a personal goal with the extra day of double drops or the bonus crystals?
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I FINALLY activated JKL!!! B)

Took him to g12 so far, and working on the finishers… will be a HUGE boost for my roster. 😁
    So, anyone been able to hit a personal goal with the extra day of double drops or the bonus crystals?

• Options
    Started and finished farming Cal, though I’ve not yet hit the extra day of double drops so that maybe doesn’t count.

• Options
    Started and finished farming Cal, though I’ve not yet hit the extra day of double drops so that maybe doesn’t count.

Did you use some of your bonus 1000c? JK.

Quick farming though. Is that all due to DD over the last few days or did you get lucky with a shard pack?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing thread since it has devolved into rude remarks
This discussion has been closed.