Level 76 Dark Side Missions

2Next

Replies

• THX but only Ewoks...hope cantina isn't that baaad.... -.-
  • We were able to see these characters farmable at that nodes through "Find" button. I don't think that there are any characters that are farmable in Cantina ATM. Anyway, devs also can count (I assume :)), so I think we will have a patch not later than on Tuesday. And then we will be able to find out who is farmable in new cantina nodes through "Find" button.

P.S. Thx to OP. Keep waiting your level 77.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Well, I guess that's a difference in playstyle. I used a really strong Talia as an ally once and she was the sole reason I lost; measly damage, annoyingly slow, pretty average heal.
    The nightsisters have good synergy. Was able to 3 star up to DS 7C hard with a 4* team of Ventress L, Daka, Talia, RG, FOTP, with borrowed max Phasma. Got really ugly, but worked. (I'm saving resources for other toons that I want.)
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    We were able to see these characters farmable at that nodes through "Find" button. I don't think that there are any characters that are farmable in Cantina ATM. Anyway, devs also can count (I assume :)), so I think we will have a patch not later than on Tuesday. And then we will be able to find out who is farmable in new cantina nodes through "Find" button.

P.S. Thx to OP. Keep waiting your level 77.

Find worked for all but Boba on LS.
  • sid wrote: »
    Well, I guess that's a difference in playstyle. I used a really strong Talia as an ally once and she was the sole reason I lost; measly damage, annoyingly slow, pretty average heal.
    The nightsisters have good synergy. Was able to 3 star up to DS 7C hard with a 4* team of Ventress L, Daka, Talia, RG, FOTP, with borrowed max Phasma. Got really ugly, but worked. (I'm saving resources for other toons that I want.)

That's exactly what we were NOT talking about. OP previously mentioned how he would use Talia even without Ventress. Then I said I wouldn't (quoted post).
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride