Reva SM Jawa Stun chance?

Jawa has now stunned my GI and 8 Bro two TBs in a row, is the 25% chance to stun accurate or is it increased for the mission?

Replies

• GI shouldn't take a turn until one of the Jawas has 6 stacks of purge so he can give everyone tenacity up.

Do you have the right turn order?
    7S>8B/5B>GI>9S
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Same reportings in our guild with Reva mission :(

I'm using right turn order, and last few attempts always run smooth but this time Jawa stunned my 7, and than everything collapsed because at GIs turn no Jawa had the 6 stacks of purge...
  • LastNeuron
    105 posts Member
    rokota wrote: »

I'm using right turn order, and last few attempts always run smooth but this time Jawa stunned my 7, and than everything collapsed because at GIs turn no Jawa had the 6 stacks of purge...

yes, all the mission result is based on the first Jawa moves: totally rng... Other brillant piece of CG code.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    rokota wrote: »

Very similar to my last run. The initial stun messed up my turn order so couldn't use "Ready to Die" sans 6 stacks.

Very frustrating.