New raid design is laughable.

Need 520 million points for max reward and highest difficulty has a cap of 2.7 million per team. Which means you need all 50 members of your guild to do almost perfect scores with 5 different teams to get the max reward. And since there is a point cap per a team IT WILL NEVER GET BETTER. You will always have to have all 50 members do 5 attempts.

Wasn't this new raid design supposed to be better for time management? Seems kind of the opposite.

Replies

• Bigrawn
    20 posts Member
    Options
    If all 50 players get max score it ends up being 675 million points. Or 155 million more than full rewards.
  • Bigrawn
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    If 38 members got full score max crate will be achieved
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Bigrawn wrote: »
    If 38 members got full score max crate will be achieved

Well it would be 39 actually. But that requires 5 teams of at least relic 8. For all those 39 people. Which of course will need a new 5 teams at relic 8 when the next raid comes.
  • Bigrawn
    20 posts Member
    Options
    You are right I rounded my math the wrong way. I dont disagree with it being unattainable for most average guilds mine included.
  • Options
    Bigrawn wrote: »
    You are right I rounded my math the wrong way. I dont disagree with it being unattainable for most average guilds mine included.

It’s not attainable with many guilds actually. They cut the rewards for raids significantly in the process. Not cool that they lied to us
  • Options
    even if you could get max in everything, personal and total the rewards are still straight #$%!.