What i think wud be an untouchable pvp team

Dooku if 6/7 star, Kylo,Ct5555, Luminara and barris or old daka

Replies

• Options
    3 counters would demolish any aoe team + dooku and daka have stun ct 5555 has a ton of hp
  • Options
    I've never seen a 6 or 7 star dooku. Would be fun tho. Anyone out there have a 6 or 7 star dooku?.
  • Options
    im sure some big spenders have a 7 star dooku by now especially if playing since release, wouldnt be suprised if someone 7 starred him within 1-2 weeks of playing
  • Options

Not bad, except bariss doesn't seem to fit with the rest.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    With the AI like it is and 5min timer there is know such thing as a unbeatable team.. Teams that have a lot of counters just don't AOE them kill them one at a time and still have time to decide what move you want
  • Options
    The most untouchable pvp team ive fought so far is Ima-Gun Di, Obi-Wan, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, Luminara. The top 2 players in my arena group with both 22k teams
  • Options
    The most untouchable pvp team ive fought so far is Ima-Gun Di, Obi-Wan, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, Luminara. The top 2 players in my arena group with both 22k teams

I want this team but so much $$ and luck to get the store characters to 7*
  • Options
    Endless cash can buy you a great team but even then, never expect that person to be untouchable. Even worse, when defending, the computer takes over your team and suddenly, your team is much weaker due to the ability of the computer to use your team...
  • Options
    I'm thinking qgj, fisto, aayla ( or old Ben ), lumi, and phasma. Would be a great team.

Qgj gives jedis speed up, and phasma is their for her AoE with speed debuff.

I'm working on building this team now. Just need to get phasma geared, starred, and lvled
  • Options
    I've never seen a 6 or 7 star dooku. Would be fun tho. Anyone out there have a 6 or 7 star dooku?.

Someone does I ran into a LVL 60 6* epic gear Dooku in GW last night. He was a pain, literally hit me 5x in a row twice in the fight. I had to sacrifice Sid to Buff him to end him with Culling Blade. He did massive damage with multiple attacks and stuns. Honestly he is who I hate to see on the other side most. If his hp were bigger he'd be a true force. Sadly the rest of that epic geared 5-7* lvl 60 team was able to leave me hobbled so badly I could not beat almost the exact team a second time.
  • Options
    Rheen wrote: »

Not bad, except bariss doesn't seem to fit with the rest.

Barriss as lead adds decent health to all.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    She adds one AoE's worth of health, and she can save a char being focused down with heal immunity. But that's all she brings to the party. There are better choices now. I think Kylo will be a beast at high levels. I unlock him tomorrow.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Until the AI starts burning one guy down, no comp is unbeatable or even difficult at somewhat even power levels.
  • Options

I ran this team... You certainly don't want to AoE them. Sadly since the Sid buff it no longer can defend well in PVP.

Qui-Gon as leader to help Ben Kenobi get his debuff off fast seems to be the better choice as a leader for a Jedi team on defense with the current meta.

There are no untouchable teams atm Imho.
  • Options
    Every Team is touchable because the computer playing not a human.
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • Options

I recently faced a team of Kylo, Sidious, Luminara, Poe and a purple-geared, 5* Phasma as the leader and got crushed. Granted, the opponent was higher level than me (57 vs. 55), but my team had 500 more power.

Once my stuns (with Dooku and Daka) failed and the opponent's Phasma/Poe initiated their slow down/taunt + expose skill in Round 1, I knew it was game over. While my team was at a crawling speed and forced to attack Poe, waves of assists and AOEs (from Kylo) decimated my team in no time.

I thought that was the best team composition I have come across so far (because unlike the Jedi counter team which you need to pour in a lot of cash to acquire them and level up, all of the heroes in that team are farmable) and changed my view on Poe since I had considered him as yet another underwhelming Tank. A truly enlightening experience. :smile:
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Once my stuns (with Dooku and Daka) failed and the opponent's Phasma/Poe initiated their slow down/taunt + expose skill in Round 1, I knew it was game was over

Such a begining :#
  • Options
    I think this was more the RNG going against me, but I just faced Phasma (leader), Dooku, Lumi, Daka and Fives. I think at some point their entire team had 2 rounds before one of my guys did anything again. Daka stunmed at least one person on every attack, Phasma had someone bonus attacking 2 out of 3 attacks, my entire squad got speed down from her special, Fives was countering every single time, Dooku was bonus attacking every single time he attacked.

One of those battles where the game hates on you big time and by the time one of your team can do something you're already a man down
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Once my stuns (with Dooku and Daka) failed and the opponent's Phasma/Poe initiated their slow down/taunt + expose skill in Round 1, I knew it was game over. While my team was at a crawling speed and forced to attack Poe, waves of assists and AOEs (from Kylo) decimated my team in no time.
    This is one reason I have a hard time letting Asajj go. Her taunt-remover isn't foolproof, but when it works, it is worth its weight in gold. That's still a tough team to face, but no taunt would have let you get rid of someone else more dangerous and possibly made it more doable.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    im sure some big spenders have a 7 star dooku by now especially if playing since release, wouldnt be suprised if someone 7 starred him within 1-2 weeks of playing

My Dooku is almost halfway to 7*.. Been playing since November 29th.. He's not easy to farm

I'm not using a full counter team yet in arena since on my server, they don't really use AoE that much it seems..or they don't have the stars to challenge my team atm.. Barriss (L) 7*, Sid 7*, Dooku 6*, Ben 6*, Luminara 7*

But I have a counter team I run elsewhere and it's ready for an AoE opponent if I may ever need it
    Dooku 6*, Aayla 7*, Kylo 6* (soon 7*), FO stormtrooper 6*, Daka 7* or Ewok Elder

• Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    This is one reason I have a hard time letting Asajj go. Her taunt-remover isn't foolproof, but when it works, it is worth its weight in gold. That's still a tough team to face, but no taunt would have let you get rid of someone else more dangerous and possibly made it more doable.

Save a spot for Teebo.

This Ewok is reliable.

• Options
    Teekanne wrote: »
    Every Team is touchable because the computer playing not a human.

Exactly
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

True, but I have seen in the forum that her Strike Fear ability is either bugged or unreliable? Besides, I am a fan of hitting fast and dictating the game flow - which is why I am sticking with Dooku and Daka... for the time being. Given Luminara is almost a certainty to face in most matches, the 90% stun chance by Dooku removes her in Round 1 (and subsequent rounds should I decide to focus Dooku on her) and Daka (who sometimes acts even before Sid!) then can stun the next dangerous hero. Hence, slow hard-hitters such as Boba, Darth Maul and Asajj rarely get to see actions in my matches. :)