Limit on Calendars

CrispyFett
972 posts Member
edited May 2023
Is there a limit on the number of calendars you can have active at once? There used to be, but it seems like they did away with that? I have 4 and was going to activate the new one in webstore (revenge of the fifth?) but didn't want it to cancel out others or get wasted
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• LordDirt
    4974 posts Member
    I have 5 going right now
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CrispyFett
    972 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I have 5 going right now

Awesome, thanks!
  • I have 6. 👀
  • As many as your credit card can afford.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Need to hear @Jacgul response on this
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Why? Do the free calendars, which I do think are awesome, replace the multiple old raids' weekly gear income?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Jacgul wrote: »

Why? Do the free calendars, which I do think are awesome, replace the multiple old raids' weekly gear income?

As a poster of the community, your word represents the player base and i figured you might have a more accurate and concrete number of active calendars allowed that OP was asking about
  • Ontouralldaynz
    184 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    rec433xugxfu.gif
    My thoughts
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member

As a poster of the community, your word represents the player base and i figured you might have a more accurate and concrete number of active calendars allowed that OP was asking about

Except that you're a moderator for the official forum. It's called accountability. If you don't want the responsibility, don't accept the position.
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member

Except that you're a moderator for the official forum. It's called accountability. If you don't want the responsibility, don't accept the position.

I feel like you're shirking your responsibility as a sensible poster who adds value to the forums overall knowledge base. If you're not up for that, well.....hmmmm.

Also, just to add to that overall knowledge base, i have five.

j4mjlk9v8srm.png
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    el_mago wrote: »

I feel like you're shirking your responsibility as a sensible poster who adds value to the forums overall knowledge base. If you're not up for that, well.....hmmmm.

Also, just to add to that overall knowledge base, i have five.

j4mjlk9v8srm.png

Pay me or have me agree to something other than the terms of service. I don't represent anyone and therefore there's no reasonable expectation of anything I post being anything other than my own opinion.
    What blows my mind is when people who are not getting anything from CG post things like this.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    What blows my mind is that you think i represent or speak on behalf of CG to any degree just because i am a moderator here

What blows my mind is that you are applying moderation duties in other gaming communities (where, in some, the staff for the company are the moderators) here as well

What blows my mind is that you cannot separate that every community moderation system is different and just because i help CG out enforcing terms of service (and that's all I do) I, somehow, represent them

Moderators in one community aren't representing or functioning the same way as other communities

what blows my mind is that you keep telling me what i am and what i am allowed to say or do and what my obligations and duties are

But I am glad @Jacgul is here to explain to me what accountability is and what i am suppose to do since i've been a clueless moderator all this time until he came along

Good thing he is here to teach me and Capital Games what the responsibilities of the position is, we've been throwing darts at the board trying to figure out what a moderator actually does

Locking this thread since the answer seems to be there is no limit on how many calendars you can have active at any given time, hope you don't mind the lock @CrispyFett
This discussion has been closed.