Would you enjoy and constantly use a feature to battle friends, rivals, and guild mates?

Veeto
1 posts Member
A simple feature with no rewards except for theory crafting, experience, and fun! My friends and I are competitive and sometimes I like to teach them; however, it would be easier to teach while setting up a duel (much like grand arena) with 3v3 and 5v5 options. 4 teams to make it quick. one of which being an optional setting to add ships if they are available on the account. Maybe just a quick fight? An idea like this would increase playability exponentially as people to only learn the game and have fun, but the competitive environment will be more monetarily incentivized. A few surface level reasons being: close fights and stomps encourage faster progression, rivalries and friendship’s reinforce the value of IGP’s, and the more time invested in-game usually (for me and whom I’ve asked, 23 people) correlates with an increased possibility that one will make an IGP. Of course you should be able to duel Clan mates as well as “friends”

Would you enjoy and constantly use a feature to battle friends, rivals, and guild mates? 25 votes

Single fights
12%
Gunner420PutridmessTing 3 votes
Simulate Grand Arena
20%
GustavVentressArsenal416Revan110JeT99wojti225 5 votes
Either but No equalization of power option
16%
jr8972686OmegaIVbegem_uaEtfe 4 votes
Either + equalization of Power option
20%
JkaneDevil_Doc_8404VeetoVölsungrRerirsonJalbkjnr 5 votes
Nah, grind the game scrub
12%
jedikilla84Salatious_ScrumPrettyFly4QuiGuy 3 votes
Sandbox duels with custom gear levels
12%
Shepp121Annamarie1475BabyYoda06 3 votes
Challenge option to bet Credits
8%
LordSluggerRanzono 2 votes

Replies

• Veeto
    1 posts Member
    Either + equalization of Power option
    I know… limited but ay… polls.
    Personally I voted either + equalization options. Reason being is that I prefer a quick optional mode, rather than dedicating more time to an duel that feels more like an “event”.
  • Challenge option to bet Credits
    I personally think all would be good, except the insults, scrub