Dooku needs dmg buff

Prev1
Goosy
173 posts Member
He is one of the main chars in the first (well 2nd) trilogy. It is ridiculous that he does only hit for like 2k. He has a lot of utility but he dies as fast as Rey and she one shots everyone.

So please Devs do something and buff Dookus dmg to at least 3-4k each counter attack.

Replies

• LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Your trolling is duly noted.
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    He also doesn't add enough evasion for leadership skill
  • Options
    well, he's not an attacker, so its fine that he does bad damage.
    he support - he helps team, with OffUp from leader ability, with debuffs of stun and ability block.
    his attacks are weak because it supposed to be.
    we see all people calling for dooku nerf (which is not justified, since, as said, weak damage, and in addition, low hp) and you calling for dooku buff might considered as trolling bro :)

and main chars in the trilogy ? LOL. BUFF FREAKING ANAKIN ?! (vader no, cause i think in 7* he will be A BEAST) buff boba fett ? buff sidious. buff mace windu !!! make all jedi being able to kill 10 droids in 2 sec.
    this game not going by the movies obviously - GS, RG, Pilots being way too strong for their status.
  • Options
    Dooku is one of the best balanced toons in game imo
    He should be left as is
    (And i dont personally use him FYI)
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lmao @ Troll thread! An no he is not balanced at all.
  • Options
    He should shoot lightning out of his eyes on each attack as well.
  • Options
    Wow, I hope this post is filled with sarcasm because if not y'all need to start sharing your drugs.

When an AI controlled 6 star dooku lead team can fill the number one spot on a shard above teams thousands of power stronger led by 7 star dooku ( I can't recall the last time I saw a non-dooku led team in my shards top 10. Something is definitely broken.

It actually scares me to think that they're revising the game. If Dooku was any indication of the brain trust that's guiding this game were all royally hosed.
  • Options
    Dooku rocks fact
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I think if you put Dooku in the same squad as IG-88, he should jump on the Droid's back. When you attack him, he counters with 88's AoE.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I know he's not classified as "attacker" in the game, still his description starts with "High-damage attacker" and that may confuse ppl a bit.
  • Options
    I sense a Troll in our midst... :#
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    So many tears about Dooku still.
    He's easy to deal with - if you know how.
  • Options
    Both his basic and lightening get a 15% damage boost at skill lvl 8. FYI
  • Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    I know he's not classified as "attacker" in the game, still his description starts with "High-damage attacker" and that may confuse ppl a bit.

yep i noticed that too. but im sure its just a description - since you cant apply so many debuffs, being that fast, have counter chance, and have "high damage".
    its like rey description - "Risky attacker" - risky ? what risk ? shes goes first and use foresight, no risk in using her, put that description on fotp. phasma description is also "high damage" - but i wouldn't consider her damage "high" even with adv on.
  • supachai
    159 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nerf Dooku we must....
  • Options
    Buff
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    TBH, I use him from day one (I loved Sir Christopher Lee, so got fond of the character and wanted him right away in GOH) - and I find the calls for him to be nerfed really disturbing. I don't think he's OP. I think the RNG on defense by the AI must be worked on by the team, but Dooku as he is is fine - if not a little weak, compared to other toons, but as SidiousIsPikachu (dat name though) said, he's not an attacker so it's ok for him to hit for very low damages - as long as his utility is real.
  • Options
    He's perfectly fine the way he is, he frequently attacks 4+ times in a row when I face him and if he was hitting for 4-5k per hit, ability blocking AND finishing it off with a double stun I'd probably toss my iPad across the room.

• Options
    I've used him from day one he can be a pain if tour total new to the game and you team isn't up to it but other than that he is fine the way he is :#
  • Options
    He also needs a taunt that increases his defense by 100 points.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    I agree he should hit for like 9K and needs a health buff, also he should heal himself every time he attacks back too 100% and he doesn't do enough counter attacks.

He should counter at least 10 times and gain turn meter, I hate when the other team has a turn, devs can you fix this?

I really don't want to have to use any other characters other then him so Devs can you just make him be able to one shot everyone and also gain his health every time. Also can you nerf all characters that are good against him (pretty much every characters that can one shot) If this is just too much work maybe just make him dodge every attack but also counter on dodges and also make him resist all stuns I hate when my dooku gets stunned.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Dark0ne wrote: »
    I agree he should hit for like 9K and needs a health buff, also he should heal himself every time he attacks back too 100% and he doesn't do enough counter attacks.

He should counter at least 10 times and gain turn meter, I hate when the other team has a turn, devs can you fix this?

I really don't want to have to use any other characters other then him so Devs can you just make him be able to one shot everyone and also gain his health every time. Also can you nerf all characters that are good against him (pretty much every characters that can one shot) If this is just too much work maybe just make him dodge every attack but also counter on dodges and also make him resist all stuns I hate when my dooku gets stunned.

LOL
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    No, he isn't an attacker and with his high speed he is already adjusted for the new meta.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    I wish he had better hair
  • Options
    Star Wars Galactic Dooku. Don't really have a problem dealing with Dooku teams but wow. Asking for more damage is laughable.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Not really, his damage is rather poor.
  • Options
    He used to be just fine until the Devs broke his leader ability in the process of fixing it. Dooku himself is a well balanced char. There are specific methods for dealing with him just like other toons. The dodge fest from evasion leaders needs to be fine tuned however.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Randall wrote: »

Please go away!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The only Dooku in the game that is a real PITA is LS 8D Hard.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    Randall wrote: »

Please go away!

Take your own advice.