Sort it out CG

You managed to make the game quieter now with less log ins and activity needed for raids, Switch it back and make this new raid a monthly event which the whole guild can work up a game plan and enjoy each month, This game would be dead if it wasn’t for guild yet you make it harder for them to be run smoothly, It’s basic stuff and you should be getting it right and you still manage to mess it all up. I was set to farm my third Gl jabba , I’m holding out now as I just don’t know if can commit further with this game and the constant nerfs hidden as content update. SORT IT OUT.

Replies

• I’m not sure I agree that there’s less activity needed for raids.

In the 2 raids that needed manual clearing, my guild typically had about 10 people bothering to hit HSTR and about 20 bothering to hit CPit.

I agree that it’s harder to coordinate the guild effort though. I already know the members that will need the ol’ tag’n’nag to hit their raid attempts in a 71 hour period.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    I agree that it’s harder to coordinate the guild effort though. I already know the members that will need the ol’ tag’n’nag to hit their raid attempts in a 71 hour period.

Exactly.
    I'm already doing it for TB, I'm not about to do it for the raid as well. Not to mention the time needed for recruitment and for TW.
    Just how many hours per day does CG think a guild leader should spend NOT playing their game?
  • I’m not sure I agree that there’s less activity needed for raids.

In the 2 raids that needed manual clearing, my guild typically had about 10 people bothering to hit HSTR and about 20 bothering to hit CPit.

I’m not sure I agree that there’s less activity needed for raids.

Totally understand your points

What worries me is it means there less reason for people to log in for the guild now like when you had to daily to make sure you didn’t miss a raid, It’s hard enough keeping people active daily I think this will make it harder now. I mean if GA wasn’t running this week what would there be to do if everyone has done the raid.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Peter_1905 wrote: »

Totally understand your points

What worries me is it means there less reason for people to log in for the guild now like when you had to daily to make sure you didn’t miss a raid, It’s hard enough keeping people active daily I think this will make it harder now. I mean if GA wasn’t running this week what would there be to do if everyone has done the raid.
    TB?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Exactly.
    I'm already doing it for TB, I'm not about to do it for the raid as well. Not to mention the time needed for recruitment and for TW.
    Just how many hours per day does CG think a guild leader should spend NOT playing their game?

Sounds like you need to clean house a little... Not pointing any fingers because I am a guild officer also and can see myself being in the same boat as you shortly...

That being said, the old raids and raid system were stale and I like the fact that people need to actually do something to get rewards... I don't like the rewards, but thats a topic for another thread...
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Exactly.

Sounds like you need to clean house a little... Not pointing any fingers because I am a guild officer also and can see myself being in the same boat as you shortly...

That being said, the old raids and raid system were stale and I like the fact that people need to actually do something to get rewards... I don't like the rewards, but thats a topic for another thread...

But they don’t have to do anything in anything other than krayt, where a vast amount of players won’t get anything for.

1 person will solo the other raids and all the rest of the guild have to do is click a button to submit a zero score.

It’s engaging gameplay for 1/50 people over a 3 day period.

I don’t think they could have made it any worse tbf.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Exactly.

But they don’t have to do anything in anything other than krayt, where a vast amount of players won’t get anything for.

1 person will solo the other raids and all the rest of the guild have to do is click a button to submit a zero score.

It’s engaging gameplay for 1/50 people over a 3 day period.

I don’t think they could have made it any worse tbf.

Yeah, thats the thing.... I prefer the idea of a raid where the guild needs to work together to get the rewards and Krayt is a good solution to that.. I think it's a cool raid with great graphics and design and I actually enjoy the mechanics of it with the harpoons and such... I don't even mind that there are only 5 teams that can do it because every other raid was geared for specific teams as well and most of the rest that got thrown at it was just filler..

As a guild officer, I don't mind having to ping players to get their stuff done and working with the other officers to get the best rewards possible... The issue at hand is that the rewards are not sufficient motivation...