Bug in Krayt Raid - Used teams refreshing

FurytheOriginal
142 posts Member
edited May 2023
Apparently people who attacked right off in the first few hours now have their original teams back and get to attack again with Jabba etc

QC and testing ??? Whats that?

Replies

• Drim
    359 posts Member
    Or this would be a great fix to the reward problem.
  • why not just let people continue to attack after a day? what is point in capping attacks.
  • why not just let people continue to attack after a day? what is point in capping attacks.

Because you could max out the raid on release

They never ever want that
  • vormir
    16 posts Member
    Who gets to attack again and who doesn't ? I also attacked in the first hours but I didn't get a refresh, what sort of inequality do we have to face now ???
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    I attacked as soon as the raid became available, but all of my teams are still defeated. Several of my guildmates have had theirs refreshed, however. Doesn’t seem to be based on when you attacked. We can’t figure out the pattern.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Loose lips sink ships......

Because you could max out the raid on release

They never ever want that

you coudlnt max out by hitting it twice its only a 2 day raid. unless your ultra whale but who really cares what they do XD
  • imagine if Conquest was use one team only over course of a week? they have billed this raid as a mini conquest so....
  • I will never understand why people find loopholes in this game that benefit players and then immediately post it all over the internet.

Bet you had so many friends in grade school..
  • I will never understand why people find loopholes in this game that benefit players and then immediately post it all over the internet.

Loopholes are nothing but an exploit/cheat …. It’s quite apparent why I would not want someone with your moral compass as a friend

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    I attacked 2 times, but only used 2 teams the first day, then the second day used another 2. I don't know if people who attacked 5 times, the maximum allowed, got attack another 5 times the next day.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    I will never understand why people find loopholes in this game that benefit players and then immediately post it all over the internet.

Loopholes are nothing but an exploit/cheat …. It’s quite apparent why I would not want someone with your moral compass as a friend

Hyperbole.
  • Quim wrote: »
    I attacked 2 times, but only used 2 teams the first day, then the second day used another 2. I don't know if people who attacked 5 times, the maximum allowed, got attack another 5 times the next day.

I was able to have a total of 8 attacks, but the roster didn’t refresh.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Quim wrote: »

I was able to have a total of 8 attacks, but the roster didn’t refresh.

Ahmmm in my case got refreshed, did 300k on 1x and then 380k on 1,5x with same team lol thanks to it got the 610k second individual reward lol
  • This is really why we can't have nice things
  • I attacked once as soon as the raid was launched. I only have one decent team so left it at that. Today, for some reason, that original team was refreshed so I was able to use them a second time. It says 'roster refresh: never: so me and my guild are a bit confused as to the raid mechanics and how it all works.
  • My 5 attacks refreshed but not my roster. So couldn’t use my jabba again but was able to use my bottom feeders like my g11 jawas and carth old republic team tht i didn’t use in my first 5 attacks but others in my guild got all their characters refreshed. Like others we couldn’t find any pattern to it.
  • JackedJedi
    110 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    I couldn't fight again, it's shows my units as defeated. But a few guild mates did get to attack again, why are you snitching? Out of all the issues you could have complained about, something that benefits the player base shouldn't be at the top of your list.

s2lgdk2qpxjc.jpg
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Great testing work CG......again 👏👏👏.

At least this could be a bug for everyone....but no....even in incompetence they stand for iniquity.