Have raids began again?

My guild hasn’t started any raids yet. have the raids not resumed yet?

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Yes, they are up and running.... pester your officers
  • They have started, possibly your guild hasn’t decided which they want to run. You might want to try asking your guild officers as they’re the ones who can launch them.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

I have said something every day. And still nothing yet. I have been thinking of joining a new guild. But I see alot of the ones I would like to join require way more GP (and some even require GL or 2).

I am around 1.3 mil GP. No GL’s yet. Working on completing my CLS team at moment.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

I have said something every day. And still nothing yet. I have been thinking of joining a new guild. But I see alot of the ones I would like to join require way more GP (and some even require GL or 2).

I am around 1.3 mil GP. No GL’s yet. Working on completing my CLS team at moment.

DO you have geos?....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

DO you have geos?....

^^^ This. Assuming you’re looking at joining a guild doing Geo TB you might be surprised who will take you at a lower GP and without GLs if you have Wat ready Geos.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Did you try to direct message officers to see what's going on?

Did you check the guilds tab to see if you can find a new guild?

My guild is launching raids and we accept anyone who is active. I am sure there is plenty more like this, if you want to switch. Though there would be a small waiting period.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Hey @Smalltown83 , I’m an officer in an active QoL focused guild just under 200M GP, doing Geonosis TBs, and we have a spot open. Will take you even without Geos, we’ve always been very welcoming to new, casual, and f2p members. DM me if interested.

• Jimster1 wrote: »
    Did you try to direct message officers to see what's going on?

Did you check the guilds tab to see if you can find a new guild?

My guild is launching raids and we accept anyone who is active. I am sure there is plenty more like this, if you want to switch. Though there would be a small waiting period.

Yep. Trying DM. Whenever I look at the guild search it’s either very weak guild or I don’t meet the requirements. haha