My 430M main's guild finished Krayt today and got:
4260 Mk1 tokens
1155 Mk2 tokens
0 shards of anything

This isn't right, CG. Do something.

Replies

• KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    Please be more specific, or they’ll just nerf the smaller guild’s rewards below the larger one’s…
  • KDC99X wrote: »
    Please be more specific, or they’ll just nerf the smaller guild’s rewards below the larger one’s…

You can’t get anymore broken down or specific than what the original post said. If you want a more general overview (if that’s what you meant).
    - new raid, underwhelming rewards
    - Old raid, double the payout of the new raid but still disappointing
  • Our guild got enough double credits to wait for it...buy one peice of purple level gear....hold me back, what an actual have.
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    “Do something” is very unspecific. I meant that part.
    BasherBeau wrote: »
    KDC99X wrote: »

I literally could not be more specific.

You can’t get anymore broken down or specific than what the original post said. If you want a more general overview (if that’s what you meant).
    - new raid, underwhelming rewards
    - Old raid, double the payout of the new raid but still disappointing

• KDC99X wrote: »

Our guild got enough double credits to wait for it...buy one peice of purple level gear....hold me back, what an actual have.

Why are you quoting me? my comment is of no reference to your question to someone else, my comment is me sharing my experience of what our guild didn't get.
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    Apologies, I meant to quote @KakashiLord ’s post above yours.

Our guild got enough double credits to wait for it...buy one peice of purple level gear....hold me back, what an actual have.

Why are you quoting me? my comment is of no reference to your question to someone else, my comment is me sharing my experience of what our guild didn't get.

• KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    (Fixed)
  • Drathuk916
    624 posts Member
    Original post ignores personal track. Not that it helps a whole bunch. Most guilds, currently all but 53 guilds, would do better by running hstr even when considering personal track.
  • Something specific in terms of rewards could be relic 8 materials / kyros. Even the lowest tier rewards would be something for lower tier guilds.

Genuinely surprised we didn’t get a new raid character at all.
  • x2 **** is still ****.