Galactic challenge FO - stun achievement not registering

Badger_Diaz
230 posts Member
edited May 2023
I swear to god I stunned them 50 times with slkr, kru, EP and supports and it didn’t register.

Is there something I’ve missed?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Nobody that completes the feat that I know of actually stuns the characters 50 times (that's irrelevent, you cant stun a character that is already stunned).... The feat is for attempted stuns..... thats why most folsk toss dooku in their lineup...

Also, keep in mind, Palp only actually attempts a stun 80% of the time....

(This is why we need and event counter :) )

• Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    BubbaFett wrote: »

+1 to this
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Nobody that completes the feat that I know of actually stuns the characters 50 times (that's irrelevent, you cant stun a character that is already stunned).... The feat is for attempted stuns..... thats why most folsk toss dooku in their lineup...

I made a point of stunning kru when he wasn’t stunned 50 times, ye 50x, and it still didn’t give me the points.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

So by that definition, an actual stun doesn’t count as an attempted stun?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    @Badger_Diaz SLKR and Padmé locked stuns don't count, or at least haven't counted in the past. I suspect that has never been fixed.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    BubbaFett wrote: »

So by that definition, an actual stun doesn’t count as an attempted stun?

You can reapply stun. Just watch the status effect wording show up under the stunned character's health bar.

Here's proof:
    zm6wmigy1hel.png
    Stunned KRU from Aayla hitting during Heroes Arise.

frz9hceuoc9v.png

Stun reapplying to a stunned KRU during Aaylas first actual turn.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    It doesn't matter if you apply the stun or not.... It's "attempted stuns" that count.... Dooku, for example, "attempts" a stun every time he counters or uses his basic ...

On average, palp will attempt 4 stuns when he does some against a team of 5...
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Yes but you said you can't stun a character that's already stunned. The attempt is still made even if they're already stunned.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Yes but you said you can't stun a character that's already stunned. The attempt is still made even if they're already stunned.

If that's directed at me, I also said that it's irrelevant whether the character was stunned or not.... I should have been more specific as my comment was directed towards op trying to count actual stuns...
  • It's a combination of a few things.

Locked stuns do not seem to count.

Palp & Dooku only have a chance to even attempt to stun.
    Palp AOE is 70% chance if they're not shocked
    Dooku Basic is 50% chance on basic.

I've also seen some people incorrectly count KRU's stun as 2 (because it stuns for two turns) which is not how it works.

It does not matter if they are already stunned or not.
    As long as you actually attempt to apply the non-locked version of the debuff.