So now that people are taking advantage of the Bousch Omi Refund (partial)....

Wrathe
197 posts Member
Can we just change the cost of that Omicron to 10?

I'd really rather not abuse the glitch, yet I'm hurting myself by "doing it the right way".
Help equalize access to it, morals or not.

Replies

• Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Assuming it needs to be done in an update and it's not really abusing a glitch. It's CG actually being up front about something and not overcharging for it while they work on the update.
  • If you're spending 10 Omicrons on something that is valued at 10 Omicrons, how if that a glitch?

The glitch would be if they charge you 20.
  • If CG has shown us one thing in the past... then you are always getting payd of when abusing bugs like that. and you get left behind if you dont. so dew it
  • Wrathe
    197 posts Member
    If you're spending 10 Omicrons on something that is valued at 10 Omicrons, how if that a glitch?

I'm not going to highlight how you do it. Let's just say it's not a normal purchase process.
  • el_mago
    751 posts Member
    Wrathe wrote: »
    If you're spending 10 Omicrons on something that is valued at 10 Omicrons, how if that a glitch?

I'm not going to highlight how you do it. Let's just say it's not a normal purchase process.

There is no glitch. It is a completely normal purchase process. You apply the omicron and the next time you log into the game, you get the 10 omi refund.

Nothing nefarious. Nothing illegal. This is a non-issue.
  • Wrathe
    197 posts Member
    el_mago wrote: »
    Wrathe wrote: »

There is no glitch. It is a completely normal purchase process. You apply the omicron and the next time you log into the game, you get the 10 omi refund.

Nothing nefarious. Nothing illegal. This is a non-issue.

Still saying the same thing? Normal purchase process to buy something for 20 Omicron, force close the game and get 10 sent back to you in email? That's how you normally purchase Omi's, cause I have like 23, and that's the only one that worked that way.

BTW, doesn't work anymore. I guess the normal purchase process got fixed, letting those who knew about the glitch get the Omi for half price.

It's shady as can be, as is the Scavenger Sales not being distributed to everyone.
  • Nagz
    74 posts Member
    I have a simple question
    Why was this not annouced in the game?

You have tools for it, you did it when Kryat dragon was deployed and it happend again after you made slight improvements to rewards.