mk3 carb conversion for guild currency:
    cost = 28/unit
    carbs purchased per week = 10,246 / 28 = 366
    mk1 value = 366 x 22 = 8051

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Why do we need an 1 hour to finalize 3 days raid? It cuts 9h every month from having a raid.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Why do we need an 1 hour to finalize 3 days raid? It cuts 30 h every month from having a raid. Thats a lot.

I am pretty sure finalyzing hour doesn't cut anything.....
  • The raids are 71 hours long, so you really need them to last 72 hours?
    Why do we need an 1 hour to finalize 3 days raid? It cuts 30 h every month from having a raid. Thats a lot.

• Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    Doesnt matter. It is only 9 h. Who cares..

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Doesnt matter. It is only 9 h. Who cares..

What is 9 hours?.....
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Doesnt matter.

Correct

You are limited by number of tickets anyway
  • dogwelder79
    1482 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    sorry i skipped an intermediate step:

cost = 28/unit

What about toon shards? That was extra gear from the shard shop currency.
    And I think we were getting GET 1 and 2, at least from cpit. That's more lost gear.
    I don't want to argue, just to see calculations. But I don't have the data or the maths to do it myself.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    sorry i skipped an intermediate step:

cost = 28/unit

What about toon shards? That was extra gear from the shard shop currency.
    And I think we were getting GET 1 and 2, at least from cpit. That's more lost gear.
    I don't want to argue, just to see calculations. But I don't have the data or the maths to do it myself.

Toon shards: 67 per week. I converted those to mk2 because I typically use SSC to buy lower level g12 gear (multitools, mk6 medpacs, etc).

GET 1: 1822 per week. I converted those to mk2 because I typically use those to buy the same gear as with SSC.

GET 2: 754 per week. I converted those to mk2 because I only use them for kyro.

You can convert the shards and GET 1 to mk1 if you want and it will change the numbers some, but not my original statement, which is that I'm getting roughly the same mk1 now as i was getting previously in equivalent legacy raid rewards.
  • DeusArt
    131 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    @TVF Great calculations and thanks for sharing.
    First of all my estimations with addition 2M to final reward: 21978 MK1
    Old legacy total = 19,724
    New legacy total = 18,434

Discrepancy between our results lives in gear aggregation.
    Core gear (mk3 carb, mk3 cuff, mk4 comm, mk5 gun, mk5 det, mk8 binoc, mk8 bio (c), mk9 bio): 147.2
    Lesser core gear (mk5 droid caller, mk8 bio (s), mk9 datapad): 143.3
    Your total gear parts = 290.5
    • But if you have 29k tickets per 72 day that means that it was 2088k tickets for all period. It's equal 37,96 Pit - 23,2 Tank - 18,98 Sith raid runs.
    • I didn't see examples where Pit rewards less than 70 gear parts in total. But assume that it's 60. 60*37,96 = 2277,6 then (2277,6/72)*7 = 221 parts only dor Pit per week.
    • Also I can't imagane Tank reward less then 50 parts: 23,2*50=1160 then (1160/72)*7 = 112 parts only dor Tank per week.
    • Just 2 raid should give as 333 parts minimun for week
    I can't tell you what and where missing but your gear rewards seems too low. If you collect data - could you give examples with lowest rewards for tank and pit?
    Everything else looks great.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I'm just happy people are doing the math so I don't have to :)
  • palasypalas
    68 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    I have a request to make, im credit poor since the new raid, i dont have squad tokens hoarded (i have 1 year and 5 months old acc), i just want to buy credits with mk1. Credits dont show too often on the guild store, i saw them one time and bought, not enough, please let me buy more credits with mk1 so i can lvl jawas to play your new raid.
    The ~6m credits lost with the new system should be addressed. Let me buy them at least with mk1.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    DeusArt wrote: »
    @TVF Great calculations and thanks for sharing.
    First of all my estimations with addition 2M to final reward: 21978 MK1
    Old legacy total = 19,724
    New legacy total = 18,434

Discrepancy between our results lives in gear aggregation.
    Core gear (mk3 carb, mk3 cuff, mk4 comm, mk5 gun, mk5 det, mk8 binoc, mk8 bio (c), mk9 bio): 147.2
    Lesser core gear (mk5 droid caller, mk8 bio (s), mk9 datapad): 143.3
    Your total gear parts = 290.5
    • But if you have 29k tickets per 72 day that means that it was 2088k tickets for all period. It's equal 37,96 Pit - 23,2 Tank - 18,98 Sith raid runs.
    • I didn't see examples where Pit rewards less than 70 gear parts in total. But assume that it's 60. 60*37,96 = 2277,6 then (2277,6/72)*7 = 221 parts only dor Pit per week.
    • Also I can't imagane Tank reward less then 50 parts: 23,2*50=1160 then (1160/72)*7 = 112 parts only dor Tank per week.
    • Just 2 raid should give as 333 parts minimun for week
    I can't tell you what and where missing but your gear rewards seems too low. If you collect data - could you give examples with lowest rewards for tank and pit?
    Everything else looks great.

The gear I listed is what actually dropped, which as I stated was tracked for 72 days. I listed the exact gear I counted for mk1. Anything that the raids dropped that wasn't included in that list, but can be used for CCB or BW, I counted separately and included as mk2.

CCB (mk3 bacta): 68.3 per week

BW (mk4 holo, mk5 med, mk6 furn, mk6 det, mk5 furn, mk6 nub tech, mk6 syringe): 472 per week

Anything else was ignored.

• DeusArt
    131 posts Member
    The gear I listed is what actually dropped, which as I stated was tracked for 72 days. I listed the exact gear I counted for mk1. Anything that the raids dropped that wasn't included in that list, but can be used for CCB or BW, I counted separately and included as mk2.

BW (mk4 holo, mk5 med, mk6 furn, mk6 det, mk5 furn, mk6 nub tech, mk6 syringe): 472 per week

So that’s it. You convert part of MK1 drop to MK2. It means that you compensate missing MK1 from current rewards with MK2. That’s our discrepancy.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    DeusArt wrote: »

So that’s it. You convert part of MK1 drop to MK2. It means that you compensate missing MK1 from current rewards with MK2. That’s our discrepancy.

Is that gear purchasable with MK1? If not, there's no reason to consider it part of the MK1 economy.

I'm not going to either way because even if you can buy it with MK1, I never ever will. But if no one can, it doesn't make sense for you to include it there either.
  • With the new adjustments we can get to crate 2 (238M Guild) still not great, but definitely a step to the right direction. I still feel like I used to get more in the old system. But now I can get minimal amount of aeromagnifiers, so I guess it's better than nothing.

Still not happy with the new setup. Hopefully they'll increase the payouts a little bit more. We shall see.
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Noticed today that the 5 attempts are still refreshing.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    nfidel2k wrote: »

I'm still confused if the attempt refresh if the one unexpected or team refreshes(never got it and it got fixed) or both.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    With the new adjustments we can get to crate 2 (238M Guild) still not great, but definitely a step to the right direction. I still feel like I used to get more in the old system. But now I can get minimal amount of aeromagnifiers, so I guess it's better than nothing.

Still not happy with the new setup. Hopefully they'll increase the payouts a little bit more. We shall see.

Sure, but that's "feels".....
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

I'm still confused if the attempt refresh if the one unexpected or team refreshes(never got it and it got fixed) or both.

Your attempts refresh daily...... You roster should not.....
  • Fieldgulls
    420 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    I am still trying to figure out why some gear is priced differently when I thought they are grouped together. An example is Mrk 6 droid callers and mrk 9 biotech implant. Droid caller is 1295 mrk 1 tokens for 35 but the implant for the same qty is 770? Just one example.
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Not according to the raid summary. Or the update details.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

Why would attempts exists at all if this is intended? It's not like you can solo the raid and cause it to early finish.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Not according to the raid summary. Or the update details.

In Krayt?.... That's exactly what it says.....
  • I think one of the biggest loses for me personally was Guild Tokens.I went from a 10k consistent cache to now barely being able to afford the characters shards I need to complete farms.

I think, Along with GET I/II/Credits/Mod slicing material, Whatever you want to put there, You should replace the Raid tokens in the personal track entirely, you can either remove them or re-add them to the guild reward, and replace them with good amounts of Guild tokens, and smaller amounts of GET I and/or GET II. I think the personal reward track offering the same thing as the guild reward isn't the best.

I know for me personally, around 2.8 Mil GP, the amount of guild tokens my guild gets from both dailies and TW just aren't enough. It's like the gear store for Guild tokens isn't even there, because I have to budget so intensely, given that I'm only getting a Guild Token daily flow of Maximum 150, which means in order to get just 10 shards of a character without TW, I would have to wait 3 days. My Guild is 220 Million GP, I shouldn't have to farm the Guild Token store like I would farm the Arena store if I was rank 5001+.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    x35fh0n9g2if.png
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Why would attempts exists at all if this is intended? It's not like you can solo the raid and cause it to early finish.

It allows you five attempts per day as long as the raid is up...... If you have more than 5 teams, you can do more battles after the daily refresh
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member

Shhhhhhhhhh
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    I am still trying to figure out why some gear is priced differently when I thought they are grouped together. An example is Mrk 6 droid callers and mrk 9 biotech implant. Droid caller is 1295 mrk 1 tokens for 35 but the implant for the same qty is 770? Just one example.

Stores have always had some weird pricing
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member

It allows you five attempts per day as long as the raid is up...... If you have more than 5 teams, you can do more battles after the daily refresh

Those leftovers cant do much even in easiest tier...