Relic BAM/Cad

rege142
posts Member
edited May 2023
I’m one relic away from having the bare minimum recs for Executor. In the downtime between events should I hard focus gearing BAM and Cad for the rest of the fleet? I mean obviously it’ll make the fleet overall just better but my roster is literally so fleet focused I feel vulnerable in GAC/TW. What would you do?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    It's probably not worth running Exec without those two geared. If you can unlock Exec in a month and your opponents cannot, what are two more non-pilot characters going to do for you? Cad is required for Kenobi anyway. You can always cheese squads and plop your Exec on D if you feel that your opponents are outpacing you squad-wise. Fleets can be a good investment. Not the least because it will help you get fleet arena crystals.
  • Rius
    361 posts Member
    I would advise G12-R5 BAM and R5-R7 CB. Low end is possible in some fleet shards. Higher end reduces bad RNG costing battles. I particularly found increasing BAM to R5 reduced the frequency of RC being deleted in initial wave of profundity counter. Just be careful if you take BAM to R5 to ensure XB is faster than RC for fleet.