8000 SSc for 330 shards

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Screerider wrote: »
    Considering you get 4,950 SSC back if you whiff, it's only a 3,050 SSC gamble (less than 17 Fusion Furnace salvage).

That's assuming you already havethe charcter 7*.... The bigger risk is getting someone you don't want or need that you don't have levelled up, like CUP or Kit Fisto etc.... Yikes
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    You can always just not upgrade that character with no impact towards the GP
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    The good news is I upgrade everyone, but for key gear pieces, to increase my GP. Just helping out with TB and TW,
  • Loved this, got an ewok which I already had but no complaints.

Would welcome more Ssc packs that are fun like this. Although if this is in future plans please can we have a way of multi opening bronzium packs!!
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    The good news is I upgrade everyone, but for key gear pieces, to increase my GP. Just helping out with TB and TW,

True. This is good for all guilds.
    Higher overall power might not help for your arena combatants, but those numbers help
  • Sloth243 wrote: »

Higher overall power might not help for your arena combatants, but those numbers help

GP makes no difference to your grand arena opponents.
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    ^
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Sloth243 wrote: »

I know. I was speaking of the regular arena
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

I know. I was speaking of the regular arena

They...don't matter there either though?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    I thought they did. I could be wrong
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    How would gp matter in squad arena?

Unless I've completely misunderstood this discussion.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    I was under the assumption that your individual GP determined where you would be, and whom you would be fighting in the older version of arena

And no, this wasn’t the main point of the thread. Just sidetracked slightly
    I was under the assumption that your individual GP determined where you would be, and whom you would be fighting in the older version of arena

And no, this wasn’t the main point of the thread. Just sidetracked slightly
    That’s not how it works.
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    So what determines who you face in the original Arena?
    So what determines who you face in the original Arena?

Who joined the game at the same time you did
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    If I joined 8 years ago and have 2m GP (I don’t, but) someone with all GL’s could be my match?
    If I joined 8 years ago and have 2m GP (I don’t, but) someone with all GL’s could be my match?

Yep
  • At least for squad arena. The old grand arena was based on gp.
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Strange way to work if I guess
  • Anyways to go back to topic; I'm less salty on the 3k loss, it was fun and can see the value for mid gamers (I can't see a newer having enough ssc to get it)
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Not sure what arena you are speaking of.... but, squad arena is a completely different thing... It used to be where you got crystals for a long time and it was reliant on your "arena team" just like how Fleet arena is currenty reliant on you fleet team.... Now it's th eone next to nobody bothers with and gives you "squad arena" tokens daily as a reward...

Grand arena or "GAC" as we now call it, is where crystals got shifted to and, yes, your matchup used to be partially based on your GP ..... It worked as well as current TW matchups work (translaition, it didn't).....
  • Kanan. Worth a shot anyway.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • Curious... who got 3 CWC shards... x110? :D
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    The_Dude wrote: »
    Jedi knight guardian :#

Ouch! Same here.
  • Jbutters
    42 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    qq2clxc2z9qt.png
    Hit the jackpot with Zorii Bliss!
  • Wala
    3 posts Member
    I got tech. It’s a small w since I already had him at 5 stars and 40 shards but I’ll take it :)
  • I got dengar
  • I got hunter, well one new character at 7* that i wont use!
    'Ello there!
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    Bad Batch are pretty fun when they get cooking. Maybe you won't use them soon, but eventually you'll find that they do good work in conquest and GAC and a few other places.
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    Jbutters wrote: »
    Hit the jackpot with Zorii Bliss!

I love ZB. She's been sitting at g12 for a couple weeks for me. I really want to top her off, but I had more immediate priorities with the new raid. She's so great with Finn's Omi, though, I plan to get good use out of her in TB (and maybe a future smuggler or Resistance raid?