Hopefully no more trench

subxsimo
125 posts Member
Can trench shards be replaced with a previous conquest character as (might be wrong) but i would assume most people want any conquest toon over trench

Replies

• Options
    Yeah those should be replaced with Boba Fett Scion of Jango shards
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Options
    As much as I hate to say it…..

They won’t be bringing any of the early conquest characters back to the store.

This is honestly the only thing I want. Because I need Maul, and since he is in Proving Grounds (just like Scion of Jango), he won’t be available for purchase anymore in the conquest store.

I can’t win the PG for Maul, so he is not obtainable.

Another iteration of, if you weren’t good enough to get them at the time, then we basically don’t care about you. Spend money
  • Options
    No. They aren't going to change the way Conquest works just because you and a few other people don't like the character.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    No. They aren't going to change the way Conquest works just because you and a few other people don't like the character.

Can they make Rose not be required for Rey?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options

You’re right but I was just hoping they might change it
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Dude… At that point, why is Holdo a requirement? I mean…

Why is Rose a requirement again? Rey barely knew her… I can at least *attempt* to understand Holdo…
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    MINI_S010 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Dude… At that point, why is Holdo a requirement? I mean…

Why is Rose a requirement again? Rey barely knew her… I can at least *attempt* to understand Holdo…

It's not about the movies
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH