Krayt raid or HSTR for a 213m GP guild?

Should my guild give up on the Krayt raid, even with the new reward structure? We have 213m GP. Only a couple of us have Jabba -- most GLs are JML, SLKR, LV, etc. Last time we did about 20M in damage as a guild. The rewards for HSTR, which we just did, were better before the reward restructure. Has that calculus changed?

Also, should we trying anything more than difficulty 0 on the Krayt raid?

Personally, I find the Krayt raid much more fun. Plus I do have Jabba, and he's fun in the raid. So I'd like to keep doing it, as I play for fun as much as rewards.
My character collection is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/rickystarwalker/collection/

Replies

• Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    I’m in a 170m guild and we are doing Sith
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Should my guild give up on the Krayt raid, even with the new reward structure? We have 213m GP. Only a couple of us have Jabba -- most GLs are JML, SLKR, LV, etc. Last time we did about 20M in damage as a guild. The rewards for HSTR, which we just did, were better before the reward restructure. Has that calculus changed?

Also, should we trying anything more than difficulty 0 on the Krayt raid?

Personally, I find the Krayt raid much more fun. Plus I do have Jabba, and he's fun in the raid. So I'd like to keep doing it, as I play for fun as much as rewards.

If you can get to the 25 mil crate then I think the Krayt raid is worth doing...

Fyi, you don't set the difficulty of the raid, each member has the option to select which difficulty level they want for each individual battle they do...
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    If you can get to the 25 mil crate then I think the Krayt raid is worth doing...

Fyi, you don't set the difficulty of the raid, each member has the option to select which difficulty level they want for each individual battle they do...

Ah, thanks! I didn't know that. And I appreciate the 25-million target. I think we can do that.

My character collection is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/rickystarwalker/collection/
  • Krayt 100%...you can do the 17M box easily and that is more rewards than HSTR will give. The same Mk1 & Mk2 not including personal track, plus Mk3 tokens.
  • 340k average points per guild member in a 50 person guild gets you to 17M...that can be done with some JKR and Mando teams even at g12 or low relics that most players have. I expect that 99% of guilds should be doing Krayt now.
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    We are the 1% then. Casual guild, and not everyone in the group has even 1 character that qualifies

But that’s okay.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Sloth243 wrote: »
    We are the 1% then. Casual guild, and not everyone in the group has even 1 character that qualifies

But that’s okay.

Give it some time...
    I've been in a casual guild as well
    The guild grew over time and now we are over 4 million...

Generally speaking, new content isn't for everyone..
    Usually it takes a while to learn the new raid mechancs and stuff anyways...
    Do the easier raids for now and, eventually you will get there :)
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    For sure. We were sub 100 mil for a long time. But a casual and fun group of individuals who feel the same

It is a game after all. Just looking for a bit of fun from time to time
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    280m guild just about reaching 17m should reach early 20s if everyone participates.
  • The 17m cache is better than sith raid.